Are you ashamed of your partner?

hmm, well, *she* went to a "function" last night, and the fact that he was there, eating face with a friend of theirs, might just explain his absence and lack of contact over new year...

Men!

Can't live with em....can't chop em up into little bits and bury them under your patio!

A good relationship should compliment your life - not complicate it. If it left you feeling empty, insecure or unfulfilled - then there's a strong chance it wasn't the one for you anyway.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out PT - but take a little comfort from the fact that you're perhaps better off out of it.

Have a Stagey hug ((hug))

x

Oh, if she wants him, she's welcometo have him - I aint bozzed... If she wants to settle for second fiddle, and missed birthdays, missed Xmases, missed New Years, and brusque, impersonal txts wishing her Happy New Year, she's more than welcome to them:- no skin of my nose, is it?

Ah, I misunderstood - I thought the "friend" was the one he HAD been taking to birthdays, having Christmas with etc etc. Apologies.

No skin off your nose, not at all. She MUST know what he's like if you're both friends with and if she wants that then well done her hey?

Sincerely hope you meet someone who IS worthy of you and who treats you the way you should be treat.

**HUGS**

Men!

Can't live with em....can't chop em up into little bits and bury them under your patio!

Have a Stagey hug ((hug))

x

:wink: I know, more's the pity! :wink:

ty for the hug!