Are you ashamed of your partner?

SHE should definitely kick his ass, as SHE deserves much more respect than that!;)

SHE should definitely kick his ass, as SHE deserves much more respect than that!;)

Well said. Has erm "she" had any explanation of why she hasn't been introduced to the family? It can sometimes mean "she" isn't the only one and it's another woman getting the invites to the family do's etc.

I think 'she' has her head screwed on and has done the right thing telling him to sling his hook.

just my tuppence worth, from the description on the op, that screams mistress to me. I'm sorry but a guy who refuses to introduce you to his folks (3 months understandable, 3 yrs come on!) Someone who doesn't spend holidays with you and doesn't call or text on said holiday?

If it was me, I'd be convinced he was in a long term relationship or married. There is no other reasonable explanation as to why he'd not want you to meet the other people in his life that he loves. Why wouldn't he compromise and say crimbo else where new year with you or something like that.

Something doesn't make sense to me.

Good luck to your friend PT, I wouldn't like to be in this situation.

Well said. Has erm "she" had any explanation of why she hasn't been introduced to the family? It can sometimes mean "she" isn't the only one and it's another woman getting the invites to the family do's etc.

Could be, could be:suspect::suspect:

Whichever way he sounds a ****!

Three years ? Three months is nearer the mark and thats bordering on the unacceptable. But then some people do have that certain something that makes others put up with seemingly bizzare behaviour.

If someone isn't spending special occasions with their partner after three years I would only be able to come to one of two conclusions... Either they are spending the holidays with their 'other' partner, or they are a little bit strange and do not consider the relationship serious at all.

If someone isn't spending special occasions with their partner after three years I would only be able to come to one of two conclusions... Either they are spending the holidays with their 'other' partner, or they are a little bit strange and do not consider the relationship serious at all.

true,or its a culture clash,either way,they are better off apart if they cant commit to each other

just my tuppence worth, from the description on the op, that screams mistress to me. I'm sorry but a guy who refuses to introduce you to his folks (3 months understandable, 3 yrs come on!) Someone who doesn't spend holidays with you and doesn't call or text on said holiday?

If it was me, I'd be convinced he was in a long term relationship or married. There is no other reasonable explanation as to why he'd not want you to meet the other people in his life that he loves. Why wouldn't he compromise and say crimbo else where new year with you or something like that.

Something doesn't make sense to me.

Good luck to your friend PT, I wouldn't like to be in this situation.

From experience of falling for someone like this when i was younger, i know exactly what you mean, i found out he was married with kids and havent seen him since.

You deserve much better! Now get your coat on and go out and find it. Wear the pink jumper too it looks nice on you.

From experience of falling for someone like this when i was younger, i know exactly what you mean, i found out he was married with kids and havent seen him since.

Me to! hence I know what I am talking about. I was with him 18months before I twigged. Didn't go to well from there.

If I'm not number one in his life I'm not going to be anything in his life. Simple.

true,or its a culture clash,either way,they are better off apart if they cant commit to each other

Nicely put depoix. Where indeed was the commitment after three years?

It's time to move on and - to use the words of someone I know - "seek an upgrade"!