What would you miss about Sheffield if you left ?

Lots of things

I moved to America for 3 years, I flew back once every few months to see good old Northern girls! did not even bother with American Girls, could not stand them

Other Than that

KFC- theres is crap! No Zinger Burger

Fish & Chip Shops

Hills, I was in Florida and it was FLAT!

Roads, Snake Pass! I have a fast car and am a biker, that area is awesome

Pubs as others said, nothing better than a pint in the local

Pub food, Steak sandwhich and Chips at the Stag in Sharrow (my local)

24 Hour Supermarkets, I am in Holland right now for 2months and everything shuts at 7pm, even Petrol Stations by 10pm, its a nightmare

And finally again, Sheffield Girls! you gotta love them.

Sad this is I am flying back this weekend to move my stuff into storage as probably moving again for work for the next year or so to somewhere in Europe, really will miss the above list

Wanna swap jobs mate???

would miss my bruv and his family and hendo's. I am thinking of emigrating anyway, we are making enquiries about australia at the moment, hope to go to adelaide where I have some relations. Will be so pleased if it comes off

I've only lived in Sheffield for a year and a half, but already I miss the hills every time I go back to Norfolk.

Off to live in Norfolk in less than a week... never would've thought about missing the hills, but I suppose there's no lovely high views of Norwich like there is of Sheffield!

I already miss the city centre of Sheffield, especially Peace Gardens on a nice day.

I miss having Meadowhall nearby (yes I know I'll get slated for that one... I think it's easy for shopping, so shoot me :hihi:)

I miss trams. I hate buses.

i moved to cornwall for a bit and missed nothing

Got to be Hendersons Relish! I know I am not the first to mention it but Lea and Perrins just doesn't work for me got to be Hendersons!!!!

We take it for granted, but in America, the bars are filled mainly with men. Sheffield women would be considered quite liberated in contrast to the American women.Also they do not have our pub lunches or carverys, and it would be unthought of for women to sit in pubs on Sunday eating their Sunday dinners.

Champion. Just how it should be !! ;):hihi:

i moved to cornwall for a bit and missed nothing

You still in Cornwall???

I'm leaving Sheffield sometime in the next 2 weeks and I'm going to miss it immensley. I get allover the country seeing friends and stuff but nowhere compares to Sheffield (well maybe Brighton) The thing i will miss the most is the people Sheffields in general are a friendly bunch ya just don't get the same vibe in Birmingham (where i'm moving to)