Anyone got any hotel room/wedding night 'prank' ideas?

My father in law is to remarry next month in Gretna Green. I want to sort his hotel room out if you know what I mean. Anyone got any ideas? He's a good sport so most things will be taken well, in the end (hopefully)

Thanks

putting oats in his bed, to make sure he gets some!

You could always hire a stripper to be in the bed when the happy couple retire for the night.:hihi:

The best one I ever did was to constantly try and convince the groom that I had done NOTHING to the hotel room (as best man I'd help taken the suitcases etc in ahead of the wedding so he knew that I knew which room etc).

As it happens, I had done NOTHING to the room, but the groom simply refused to believe that and apparently spent hours taking the room apart that night trying to find what I'd done.

Another one, that I used on a car but would work for a room too I guess, is to fill it with blown up ballons.

Naturally the groom/bride will simply pop the ballons to clear them out of the way, so make sure you drop a little confetti in each one before you blow it up.

The mess is unbelieveable.

A Mass of whoopee cushions under the mattress/in the pillows?

Love the plastic wrap under the toilet seat though - that's classic!

My father in law is to remarry next month in Gretna Green. I want to sort his hotel room out if you know what I mean. Anyone got any ideas? He's a good sport so most things will be taken well, in the end (hopefully)

Thanks

which hotel?

I think that is terrible that you wish to ruin his wedding night or make him uncomfortable. You ought too be ashamed of yourself.

When I was best man for my mates wedding we (myself and his other chums) got him with the good old fashioned HELP on his left sole and ME!!! on his Right. So funny when they knelt down at the altar ;)