Anyone have any experience or knowledge of 'the pink patch' or diet pills

Yes you can buy trimmers from ebay, much cheaper then the sunbed shop, infact half price.

I'm on my last day of a trial pack of Pink Patch. They've not curbed my cravings (as they promise to), curbed my appetite (ditto), or caused no mood swings (...). I'm trying to cancel them sending me a months supply before they debit my account.

I hoped they'd work in addition to my WW, but I'll be very surprised if I've not put weight on when I go again. I've not read anything where anyone has been happy with them.

O the subject of diet pills I've tried both Fat Metaboliser (Holland & Barrett) and Zotrim (Boots). Fat Metaboliser worked at first, then seemed to stop. Zotrim did bugger all. These were both before I joined Weight Watchers.

A colleague in work started on the patch 3 weeks ago. She weighs approx 30stone age 33 and is usually fairly grumpy and at certain times of the month could be used as a WMD!

She consumes a junk diet, 2-4 litres of fizzy drinks per day, pizzas, ready meals etc. Since using the patch she has had a desparate craving for fish (which she never ate before), she has been happy, bouncy and the PMT was non-existant, she says she is losing weight and has gone down a size - it is difficult for us to judge as she is sooooo big.

She loves the patch, they (or maybe her subconscious) have completely changed the way she eats, she cooks EVERY night - usually pasta or rice with veg and fish or chicken, no pop, no crisps, no chocolate and she is happy!