Anyone have any experience or knowledge of 'the pink patch' or diet pills

Hi all,

I keep seeing this advert on random websites for 'the pink patch', some kind of stick on diet pill, for lack of a better way to describe it!

was just wondering, has anyone ever tried this or know anyone who has..?

or any other kind of diet pills for that matter ?

(and i know the best way to diet is healthy eating and excercise etc. but theres a lot to loose and everything i try seems to send me in the wrong direction) XX

I have tried pills in the past - £30 for a month's supply. It didn't work. I was a size 16-18 for 12 years. Only last August did something happen in my head when I realised I was ready to do it the proper way. I knew I needed structure so I joined Weightwatchers and to date have lost 3st 1lb and am now a proud size 12 for the first time since being 13 years old! I joined a gym (finally got over that fear of being laughed at by everyone which was a major obstacle stemming from the horrible school gym classes - being an overweight goth was SOOOOOOOOO targettable (is that even a word???)).

Anyway, I would recommend the good ol' WW because it is losing weight in a structured and sensible way without depriving people of the nice things they enjoy!

Good luck my love! XXX

thanks.. :)

is it hard to stick to WW though? and... wasnt it a bit daunting going to meetings and stuff? i've said tons of times i'd go but waaaay too scared!

Actually it's not difficult to stick with at all. You just need to have some decent scales and you can buy their recipe books if you want or make your own means and then point them up. The key is in the weighing of everything which can be a pain the arse to start with but it becomes second nature in the end.

I too didn't want to go to meetings because of the whole meet new people and 'what if I drop out then bump into someone?' fears so I've been doing Weight Watches online. You basically track your weight on the same day each week and track everything you eat - it adds the points up for you. There's also the core plan where you don't have to count points but you can only eat from a list of certain foods. So there are options for you!

If you want any more info, just msg again XXX

I have used 'Trimmers' pills in the past and they worked for me. It was probably mostly psychological but I lost over 3 stone. It also helped that there was two or three of us at work joining in the 'excitement'.

I know they don't work for everyone but I am planning on getting a few months worth as I've put it all back on in the last year or so. :blush:

I've been doing Lipotrim on and off for the last year. On average you lose a stone a month on it and don't have to exercise. Once you come off it though you need to eat healthily or you will put it back on again (I discovered this!). I lost 4 stone in 4 months and by eating junk food put 2 stone back on again in a 6 month period. I'm back on it again now, having lost 7lbs last week I know it works for me.

There's a thread about it on here somewhere. Search for it.

where do you buy Lipotrim and Trimmers from?

Sorry but quick fixes aren't the answer.As Classic Rock mentioned, they might kick start things but what happens when you stop - the weight comes back!! The answer is lifestyle change. Healthy diet & exercise is the only answer. Just remember you didn't put on weight overnight, you didn't get up one morning 2 stones heavier then the night before! It happens gradually & successful permanent weight loss has to be the same. If you loose 1 pound a week that's 52 pounds a year! Trust me, I've been in the health & fitness industry for years. I'm heartily sick of the quick fixes & magic pills - they're just a rip off. The diet industry is worth billions of pounds because it's based on your failure - one thing doesn't work so you'll buy something else in order to get that perfect body or ideal weight. Eating well doesn't have to be expensive or boring - I've done enough eating plans for clients to know that. You don't even have to join a gym, try walking more or cycle, swim etc anything that makes you more physically active. Sorry if this sounds a bit preachy - don't mean to be, but I am sick & tired of the celebrity endorsed videos, diets etc remember they do get paid for their promo work. As for Inch Loss Island /Celebrity Fit Club - Arrrrgh!!!! Eat well, watch the portion sizes & become more active it really does work. There's free info on our web site http://www.getphysical.co.uk

You may find that the easier it is to lose weight, the more likely you are to put it back on

You can't get Lipotrim from sunbed shops. It's a pharmacy programme that you have to sign up to which means buying it from Weldricks and going back each week to be weighed. It's a serious programme.

It's good to do it to lose the big chunk of weight and then eat sensibly afterwards to keep it off. If you eat sensibly then it will stay off.

I'm sure I remember someone saying Trimmers could be bought over the internet, I think Britney was pictured holding a packet a while back too