Getting hold of manure megathread!

Hi, Just starting to prepare my veg garden for the start of the new season and am looking for a freebie supply of horse/cow/alpaca/pig manure, please. I live in S35 and am more than happy to bag it up myself and can collect pretty much any time to suit you!

Hi NewBiz, Just wondering whether yo have any horse manure currently available for pickup please? I live in Grenoside, so not far from you and could pickup any time to suit you. Thank you

Hi this isn’t about manure I’m afraid. I’ve been on a waiting list for an allotment on hanging water and Bingham park for 10 years now and am dismayed to find out I’m still 63 on the list while I walk through both every day and have seen hardly anyone on there for the last few years. Does anyone know of an allotment user who might be looking for someone to share? Or a forum for Hanging Water / Bingham where I can post my interest?

Hi, l have bags of chicken manure available. Free to whoever wants it 

Collection Hillsborough 

I'm looking for well rotted horses manure if anyone knows anywhere local. There was a great stables off the roundabout Rotherham side of j33 but it's gone!!  Also tried the stables up hag lane. Any ideas? Thanks :)

@neeeeeeeeeek

I used to go to some stables not far from Warren Vale. It is on Blackamore Lane. Really big heap. Free as well. This was the number at the time. 

01709 874570

Edited by Janus
Additional information.

I have loads of horse manure, and about a ton and a half of topsoil free to anyone who wants some or all of it. I'm in S6 Loxley

Would be happy to take a couple of bags of manure off your hands, thanks.

1 hour ago, peteh1 said:

Would be happy to take a couple of bags of manure off your hands, thanks.

Oh that's very good of you.! If you pm me your number I'll give you a call and arrange a time to collect. Cheers

Hi NewBiz, is the manure fresh or well rotted?

14 hours ago, Mattw94 said:

Hi NewBiz, is the manure fresh or well rotted?

There's both available

Hi, looking for fresh or rotted horse or alpaca manure, can collect up to 20 builders trugs a trip. Have room for about 200 full trugs per year.