Getting hold of manure megathread!

I'm looking for well rotted horse manure for my new allotment. Happy to collect.

Loxley would be really pratical- NewBiz, could I maybe pick up some this weekend? I'm new on the forum so I can't send PMs yet, so please PM me!

Sorry someone came at the weekend and took the lot, I haven't even got any left for myself. I've got plenty of fresh though if that's any good?

No worries, I have managed to locate some already rotted manure nearer my allotment. Thanks for the quick reply though! :)

Does anybody have some manure for collection or any tip where to go?

We have waste from our rabbits if that is any use to anyone?

We have waste from our rabbits if that is any use to anyone?

That will be good. Where about are you?

We have 3/4 big bags of rabbit manure, hay and sawdust mix if interested? We are in Shiregreen

Thanks

---------- Post added 02-01-2017 at 09:42 ----------

Any interest before it goes? Thanks

I'm after well rotted horse manure, and would happily collect rabbit waste as well! I'm in S6 lower walkley. I've been stung in the past and paid a lot of money for delivery, only to find it was fresh. Please get in touch or recommend someone, providing it really is rotted down! Happy to pay and/or collect.

How long does rabbit waste take to rot? We have a few bags every week or two but can't keep it running t more than a few days because I'm a childminder and can't keep the bags anywhere. Thanks

How long does rabbit waste take to rot? We have a few bags every week or two but can't keep it running t more than a few days because I'm a childminder and can't keep the bags anywhere. Thanks

Hi Leah,

I usually add it to my compost heap so it doesn't need to have rotted down. Whereabouts are you? I can come and take some if that's ok?

Gnomi

---------- Post added 18-01-2017 at 16:44 ----------

Usually it's the horse and cow manure that needs rotting down as that goes straight on the soil and can burn veg planted in it.

hi, does anyone know of anywhere to get manure in S10 (hagg lane allotment) preferably delivered

I'm looking for a good amount of well rotted stuff.

please message me with details if you know of anywhere

3 bags of rabbit waste in S5 ready to collect. Hay and sawdust also mixed in it. Thanks

Need a good supply of freebie horse manure preferably well rotted in North S:)heffield area. Am happy to bag it up myself!