Getting hold of manure megathread!

Anyone know where I could get manure delivered to my allotment (Archer Lane)? Preferably in bags rather than a big heap!

i would also be very interested in this. I don't need much as i only have two beds in my garden but would like some in bags delivering.

Somebody must have some suggestions! I'd be interested in having a few bags delivered.

Have we found an unmet need?

I think Heeley city farm may sell bags of manure. I'm not sure that they would deliver it though.

I can think of one or two people I would like to send a load to ...

For manure for my allotment I get it delivered from a local chap who keeps a few horses. I would suggest looking round your local area to find something similar such as a riding school etc. I pay £15 for a massive trailer load

Heeley city farm do supply and deliver. cost depends on where to I think

this must be the number one query in sheffield gardening circles at the minute, no one seems to have any and usually we are full of it!!

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get some good quality manure from? I thought about B&Q, but I'm not certain of the quality.

Ta,

Theres always a sign at the stables for "free manure" at the whiston roundabout.

Where do you live? Might be worth checking out local stables as bunnykins suggests.