Getting hold of manure megathread!

On 24/03/2017 at 07:01, Laura78 said:

Hello,

I have some very well rotted horse manure (approximately 6 months old so no nitrogen robbing produce) I can deliver for a contribution towards my rescued geriatric herd that produced it!! They are all fed a non GM diet, I do not use any pesticides nor do I use any type of fertiliser on the pastures they munch on. The bags are filled to a safe lifting weight approximately 15kg if you would like to collect I charge £2.50 no minimum order or if you would like a delivery I can do £3 a bag minimum 10 bags plus diesel costs if not within 3 miles.

Many thanks.

Laura :)

Hi Laura, will you have any manure available this year?

Hi,

Anyone know of free (or cheap) horse manure, only a few bags needed, Stannington area.

Can pick up.

thanks.

Trying to be Helpful to the Gardener's out there:

I did notice a Painted Sign - Rotted Manure:(Collection only) Left hand side of road coming from Rotherham to Sheffield., Just before the Junction island prior to your turn to Parkway/M1 islands /just before wickes etc...

I have loads of well rotted practically pure horse manure free for collection from Loxley. Pm me if you want to come and get some.

Cheers

Hi, tried to message you but the system says you cant receive them, just needed to know where you are and when I could collect a couple of bags please,

thanks.

Hi apparently my inbox was full, so please try again. I'm at Loxley, but send me yuor phone number and I'll call you to arrange

Cheers

On 08/02/2019 at 12:53, NewBiz said:

Hi apparently my inbox was full, so please try again. I'm at Loxley, but send me yuor phone number and I'll call you to arrange

Cheers

Hi Newbiz

Im new to SF so I can’t DM yet. Do you still have manure left?

Thanks

Katie

Hi sorry only just seen this, yes I do. I'm at Loxley if you want to arrange to come and get some I'm off work wed thurs and fri this week, or the weekend.

cheers

Hi all. Looking for a large amount of manure for my allotment. Happy to pay a reasonable sum and for delivery if available, or to collect (if I can arrange some kind of trailer vehicle).

I'm also looking for chippings (is that what they're called - when a tree is chipped through one of those machines). Looking for builders bag-sized quantity. Or even hedge trimmings. Again, happy to pay for delivery.

Hi I've got a trailers worth of well rotted almost pure horse manure you can have for nothing.

52 minutes ago, NewBiz said:

Hi I've got a trailers worth of well rotted almost pure horse manure you can have for nothing.

Hello there. How would I get my hands on that please, and where are you based? And when you mention 'trailer' would you consider delivery if paid for?

Edit: Ah, just seen you're based at Loxley, and read the other replies. Can I collect and bag it myself?

Edited by Fougasse

Yes you'll have to collect it yourself. I only mentioned trailer because you did, I haven't got a trailer. If you pm me your number I'll give you a call and arrange a time/date.

Cheers