Getting hold of manure megathread!

Hi. Looking to get some manure delivered to Meersbrook allotments at the weekend. Doesn't anyone do this?

A notice was on the gates a week ago for delivery of a ton of well rotten manure, can be delivered to plot for £35, not sure if they have any left but you can try. The number is 07977 054938.

Hope this helps

Edited by karlbrown78
spelling mistake

If any one is interested, I have some Chicken manure on our clean out days. We use Rapeseed straw in our coops which rots down quickly.

Collection only, and if you have any bags, it would be a great.

PM me for any info, Based S26.

I'm after both horse/cow manure and chicken/rabbit/ guinea pig etc. I have an allotment in S6, lower walkley if anyone can help? Thanks

As per my previous entries on this thread, I always have this type of compostable waste... at present probably 20-30 bags ready, can be collected at any time as left accessible on drive. Am in S13

Looking for bagged manure if anyone can deliver in the Aston /Swallownest are if possible please I am disabled.

Looking for manure to be delivered to the High Wincobank allotment site

near firth park

If anyone is interested... Every couple of weeks I have around 5-8 black bags of rabbit manure (mixed in with sawdust/hay/straw) :)

---------- Post added 14-03-2014 at 11:39 ----------

Hi, I have bagged rabbit manure ready to go if anyone wants it!

I have loads of bagged easily compostable waste -free to good home - I am in the S13 area, possibly deliver locally for petrol money...

This is made up of small animal waster, rape straw and hay.. highly compostable and doesn't have the slow decay rate as the shavings do...

Hi Do you have a contact number? Would like to discuss further. Steve.

Lots of horse muck available, very little hay/ straw in it. Bring your own bags, I'll help fill them. Worms having a field day with it all!!

S66 area, just off junc 1 M18. 07724 758821 text please.