Dancing On Ice 2008

I feel quite sorry for Andre too - he always seems to get the dud skaters doesn't he and he seems so nice too.

Which of the professional skaters do you prefer the most?

Mone is Andre but now he's gone, I guess, I'd go for Dan whos skating with Lynda Lussardi

I feel quite sorry for Andre too - he always seems to get the dud skaters doesn't he and he seems so nice too.

Which of the professional skaters do you prefer the most?

Daniel Daniel Daniel!!!! :love::love::love:

Not liking Tim Vincent at the moment either - I used to love him in Children's Hospital though (oooh, that takes me back!).

Suzanne Shaw is very graceful on the ice, Chris is VERY good too (and very watchable). I think Gareth will get better and better as his confidence grows, as will Linda.

I can't stand this programme,it's just so dull and boring,utter dross!

Does anyone else detest it?

The best part is the music; some of the ladies costumes aren’t bad either.

Cant stand that or anything to do with dancing. I switch off or change channel. Cant abide any of the Big Brother - Celebrity -Get me out of here trash either.

Cant stand that or anything to do with dancing. I switch off or change channel. Cant abide any of the Big Brother - Celebrity -Get me out of here trash either.

I'm with you on this!!:)

To each their own! :)

I like it - but then I like ice skating.

i detest every "reality" show. but if we could see the highlights of them falling down or falling out of their sequins i'd be impressed .but this is just another manipulated pile of rubbish. in my opinion obviously.

As usual us english love to see failure, and yes i'd love to see them fall down now and again but they can't even get that right now! Didn't mind first 2 series but this one is sooooo boring!!!

As usual us english love to see failure, and yes i'd love to see them fall down now and again but they can't even get that right now! Didn't mind first 2 series but this one is sooooo boring!!!

its not the failure thats entertaining per se but in real life i.e at the Olympics they fall down. in fact at the Olympics they skate on full size rinks not 20m squares.

It's kind of a charity thing for giving washed-up celebs a job, like a kind of New Deal for the Z list. You can imagine Samantha Mumba going into the JobCentre and asking if there are any jobs going as a pop singer and them saying "No, you've proved you were crap at that, but we can find you some work on an ITV reality show if you want to earn a few quid."