I need friends!!! :)

What are you hobbies? Join a few clubs or classes

Do you work? Cant you meet people through there

Come on some of the forum meets

I have the same problem. Moved to Sheffield a year and a half ago but due to hectic work for the first year and starting doing a degree now but living out of halls it's hard to build a social circle. I'm gonna try going to some dance classes or something. I do have some friends in Sheffield but it's hard to meet people.

We should organise a night out...godd chance for ppl to get to know one another?

thats just the kinda thing a murderer would suggest..... i totally agree, a night out would be good ha ha ha

............................................................................................................

Hi, I am 23 and need some friends. What does anyone suggest?

Thanks.

Hi Becky, Im Beth. where abouts do you live?

hi becky. i'm in a similar boat to you. my friends are all over the place/got babies to contend with/we clash work wise so never get together!!!! pm me if you want

I met a friend via gumtree and we meet up every couple of weeks for a drink or to go to the cinema. Its scary at first but you just have to keep you head up high and understand that the other person is feeling just the same as you.