What is in flower in your garden right now?

Some of my Hollyhocks are flowering still! Also my osteospernum is battling on.

I got some yellow primrose, they is gorgeous and very very early.

Unbelievably, I've got a (common, tall) gladioli out at the moment! It looks as if the frost & snow has got it, the petals are rather translucent, but it does stand out well against the white snowy background!!

Hi,

This thread seems linked (sort of) to a thread I've posted about a project I'd like to organise (it's called Regional Growing Information Collection and is posted here but I'm a newbie in terms of posting, so I can't link to it).

Basically, the social bit of information sharing would stay in places like this - why duplicate, I have a full time job to do when I'm not volunteering for things like this! But, I'd like to organise information such as your garden blooms into an easily searchable place, so that gardeners looking for information on what grows well in their region can find it in a quick, organised fashion.

If you'd like to submit information similar to what's been submitted here to me that'd be great, I'm more than happy to come back on Monday and post what we managed to get done at the meeting I'm attending on Saturday.

Kind regards,

Hannah