What is in flower in your garden right now?

Bowles' perennial wallflower -It has been flowering non stop, for 18 months in a very exposed and windy, south facing garden.

We aso have passion flower with lots of buds but no flowers. So we have moved it to a more sheltered spot to see if it flowers next year.

I've got Bowles wallflower still flowering too, I seem to think it's been in flower since I planted it couple of years ago. The winter flowering Jasmine is looking really good at the moment.

Magnolia, red azalea and red camelias on the wane, forget-me-nots, purple azalea, cherry tree, tulips, anemones, bluebells, rhodedendrons just starting to bloom, tree poppies ditto. Aquilegias budding. Is it me or is averything really early this year?

Forget me not's are lovely as they are covered in flowers all spring, and once you have them they seed themselves and don't really need any looking after.

I have noticed all the hawthorne (or 'may' blossom) seems to have flowered long before may!

Clematis Montana is flowering two weeks earlier than normal and it looks lovely.Hel.xxx.

my strawberries are started flowering

Mine too! can't wait to taste them........ yummy!;) Hel.xxx.

lots of forget-me-nots, allium flowers, buckthorn and buckets of dandelions !!

at mement i got sweet williams loads of them doing really well this year,also foxgloves which have reached a height of 5 foot look very impressive,dont have much look we my roses though but never have any ideas anyone

I know this seems a strange thread to bring back up in the middle of November, but I can't believe whats still in flower in my garden at this time of year..

My Dianthus are still going strong, my verbascum and verbena still have plenty of flowers on them, plus my penstomon are still in bloom..

Does anyone else still have summer plants in flower now ?? If so, what are they ??

Roses are still going strong, busy lizzies have only just stopped flowering this week, think the frost the last couple of nights finally killed them off!