What is in flower in your garden right now?

Tell us what is in flower or what is at its best in your garden this week/month.

JANUARY

At the moment I have a lovely patch of Hellebores. Some are the usual Christmas roses and some are the mauve ones. Ive never managed such an impressive show from these before, but cant claim the credit, as they were here when I moved in and just popped their heads up for Christmas. I must read up on them so I know how to encourage them further.

My snowberry, whilst not in flower, is looking really impressive laden with white berries. Apart from that, things are a little disappointing! I am also thinking of things I planted in my old garden which would be at their best: a Winter Jasmine, a Mahonia and a witch hazel.

My winter pansies are a disappointment this year. When I grow them from seed I tend not to get flowers during winter even though I get proper winter pansy seeds. But when I buy them from the garden centre, they always flower. Ive no idea what Im doing wrong there!

Indoors, Ive had a lovely show from one bowl of hyacinths and another is coming along to replace it. I plant about 5 bowls in autumn, leave them in the garage, and bring them into the house one by one. I also have a bowl full of yellow crocus on the windowsill. I read somewhere you cant force yellow crocus, but this proves them wrong. I usually get my bulbs from Wilkinsons, but this year I bought half from Wilkos and half from Loxley garden centre. I thought I would see which came up best.

Will post some photos later.

Please add your contributions and brighten up the dull winter days.

I've got a couple of Ox Eye Daisies in flower and also some violas.

The daffodils and alliums are pushing through, but I don't expect flowers until end February.

I can't wait for Spring to arrive.

I've got hellebores and Cyclamen Coum coming into flower,but my best at the moment are two highly-scented flowering shrubs,Viburnum Bodnantense 'Dawn' and Sarcococca Confusa.

The shrubs sound lovely. I think I had a viburnum with a few flowers last month. Are they small pink flowers on the ends of bare twigs? I had been calling it Daphne but that might be another name for it.

That's the one.I bought it years ago in a plastic sleeve from Woolworths,and it's now about 8ft tall,and fills the back garden with scent.The sarcococca is a small evergreen shrub with tiny scented flowers,which I've got outside the front door,with some daphnes which will follow on in March.Most garden centres stock these plants.I think the key with winter-flowering stuff is to have it near the house,so you don't have to tramp down the garden in bad weather to enjoy it!

I've got some plants still flowering from summer, like cornflower, and some cyclamen still going.

Also have loads of Iris and Crocus coming through, a few snowdrops. The Iris are very close to flowering now with the crocus just behind and the snowdrops are surprisingly lagging.

Last year I did "all year round hanging baskets " In the summer I have trailing bedding plants in,and in the Winter small pink cyclamen,and trailing ivys .

I have a small window box full of white cyclamen. Lots of work needed in my garden before next winter. :roll:

We have got crocus ready to flower and daffs on there way. Our senico sunshine is still flowereing from last year as is the passionflower.

I have my Iris flowering now! I can't believe it, surely that's much earlier than normal?!?!

I knew they were growing a lot recently... But figured it'd be another few weeks or more before they flowered! Haven't even managed to get them into their proper pots yet - still in tomato pots temporarily, bah.

Edit * The bulbs are outside, I haven't forced them into flower for indoors.

We have lots of things flowering now, snowdrops and pansies and... other things, I cant remember their names but theyre very early.