Garage for motorcycle MOT?

Hello,

My bike's MOT is due and as I've only lived here for a few months I dunno the best place to take it - any suggestions? And for a good bike garage in general.

Cheers,

Wizzards at the wicker arches if your in sheffield city center. Or Sid Smiths Darnal if your out that way. Or There's a new bike shop opened at Wincobank Bottom near the Regency fire place shop sorry don't know what its called but their quite good.:thumbsup:

the best teting station for bikes is just off ecclesfield rd nr regency fireplaces theres a sign on the wall i think its called trade direct or something like that they test bikes and sell parts brill staff

Empire garage just off abbeydale road!, they pass anything!, they're opposite the old abbeydale picture palace close to Broadfield road!

Or, Armando's, close to Bramall lane near CCC outdoor shop!

i dont know if cmc do it but dont go there anyway they make a right mess of everything

Originally posted by Romario

Empire garage just off abbeydale road!, they pass anything!, they're opposite the old abbeydale picture palace close to Broadfield road!

Or, Armando's, close to Bramall lane near CCC outdoor shop!

I don't think its a case of passing anything, when im on two wheels I want to know my bike is safe thats what the test is about.:suspect:

I think the boys a wicker are good, serious about their bikes so you know they've done a thorough job.

What bike you got then Gary?

Trade direct just off Wooley wood Road the staff are top lads,I have a bike and have taken mine there for years they also sell parts as well.

Good Luck with ya test

Lots to choose from then (but no rush, I'm definitely a fair weather biker and I'm happy with it sitting in the garage when I look out the window at days like today ;-)

Got me a nice ZZR600 which I mainly use for touring.

Hey, passing a mot on a bike, it's not that hard! all you need is lights, ****** & brakes! I have a old RD 200, coffin tank & air cooled! I know it runs ok, cos i maintain it myself, if it passes, ok, but if it don't pass, thats their prob!, i know it is ok, but it will pass & has done!