Should SWFC be kicked out of FA Cup...

ALL i can say MTK is watch this space.

An unusual event could occur at your place tomorrow.

I never realised that United supporters were so hooked on conspiracy theories.

as a blade will tell you what i heard today,

a wednesday mate told me he was at cardiff last saturday, he talked to some fans who are good friends of the groundsman AND he said if it had been a home match last saturday it would have got called off due to state of the pitch!!!

all due to the low water table at that part of the city, and the area being saturated.

which is backed up by the guy whos co put in the tanks for the nearby petrol station, and told me the tanks started floating after dropping them into the hole that was dug!!!!

I never realised that United supporters were so hooked on conspiracy theories.

Atleast it wont be a wednesday fan getting sued this time for such stupid comments. Just be thankful Dave allen isnt in charge no more he would have your snorters for garters :hihi:.

A draw away I would always deem a decent result, but sadly I see us losing this, as we do normally against lesser teams ;)
Good call there Rob.Esp the lesser team bit.:hihi::hihi:

To be honest, whilst I believe there is foul play from Wednesday, it would be virtually impossible to prove.

The cover will have been rented from somewhere after the abandonment of the Derby game. The undersoil heating may or may not have been on, but I can't see that affecting the amount of water in the pitch by much.

I do however believe there may have been some watering of the pitch to make it worse than it was. But is this cheating or cleverness? I think both.

nothihg like a brainless snorter

inst it good all these utd snorters know how to use a pc

up the owls and who knoes there maybe an earthquake at s2

Agree totally with you mate! If, (as other posters say) they may not have had a pitch cover it would be stupidity of the highest degree considering that all the area had been under a flood warning for days. Perhaps they should spend more money on taking care of their playing surface instead of legal bills to sue their own fans!

Apparently, and this has come 2nd hand from The Lane but from a good source, a representative of United (can't say who because it came from a player and I may get him in bother) tried to gain access to Hillborough on the day of the Derby game to view the pitch conditions and was refused by Wednesday. The plot thickens!

Let face it if we beat Wednesday yet again (double last time)attendances will drop even further at Hillsborough and Mr Laws job will be even more at risk. SWFC are running scared and do not wish to risk any players in a cup game when beating us is a priority for them. It's a shame for the fans, including Owls, when clubs deliberately postpone games. The best team will win on the day! I hope it's the Blades but if it's the Owls then all Unitedites will have to face the gloating over the weekend and next week!

do u own a brain snorter,keep robson he knows how to take clubs down

Why mention it then years later?

The fact the Flaws keeps mentioning United and how to keep up with us in the league, you can only imagine what he is saying about this match.

Does the truth hurt and is the pressure starting to tell then fg? Like i said earlier getting a bit flustered aren't we?

Your last response is the reason we keep on about having more money than you, better ground than you, better team than you, more fans than you and finally a board/chairman that has ambition.

UP THE BETTER THAN YEOOW BLADES.:)

A-HAAAA! HAAAA! HAAAA! [dries eyes]

HAAAA! HOOOOO! HOOOO! HAAAAA!

..... for intentionally getting Tuesday's Cup Match called off?

see link:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sportheadlines/LATEST-Laws-39very-confident39-of.3683876.jp

Clearly they had a pitch cover, and undersoil heating, prior to Tuesday's rain, but obviously didn't use it.

Then Fatty Laws comes out on Tuesday and says that he's pretty pleased it got called off because players were carrying knocks, and Robson would have been in crowd to scout them out.

And now, with two further days of rain to go, the pitch is going to be fine.

Kick them out of the CUP - even though they'll go out anyway!

What about United's effort against Arsenal last year, when it looked as if The Dark Lord/Warnock had been bezzing his tractor up & down it, just to stop Arsenal passing?

nothihg like a brainless snorter

Prove I'm wrong, it's that simple. We can't prove it either way, my opinion was that there is foul play. I'm not say there was.

inst it good all these utd snorters know how to use a pc

up the owls and who knoes there maybe an earthquake at s2

Dear oh dear, whilst it is good that us "utd snorters" can use computers, should we band all owls in to the illiterate scale? The amount of bad English in your 2 posts suggest that you are in fact mentally retarded.