Looking for Mk1 Fiesta 1300

hello,

I'm going to have a go at converting my (fully restored) 1100cc Fiesta to a 1300cc engine. Turns out though that I need more than just the engine to make the swap (new drive shafts, wheel hubs, gearbox, diff etc etc).

So, I'm looking for a donor car - anyone know of one available anywhere??

Also, calling all Fiesta owners in Sheffield area - fancy a meet sometime?

Cheers

Tom

hello,

I'm going to have a go at converting my (fully restored) 1100cc Fiesta to a 1300cc engine. Turns out though that I need more than just the engine to make the swap (new drive shafts, wheel hubs, gearbox, diff etc etc).

So, I'm looking for a donor car - anyone know of one available anywhere??

Also, calling all Fiesta owners in Sheffield area - fancy a meet sometime?

Cheers

Tom

Why not go the whole hog and stick a 1600 X-FLOW in from a Mk1 XR2.......Try PM'ing Plaster-Master, im sure he said he's ran some up Brampton..the engine and gearbox may be all thats left though!

no info on the engine.

but i shall defo have a meet.

however, if anyone knows of http://www.retro-rides.com

we are having a meet on 26th jan at http://www.redbeckmotel.co.uk/

more info here : http://retrorides.proboards86.com/index.cgi?board=eam&action=display&thread=1195339586&page=1

Classic Ford show at Santa Pod raceway is on the 1st June this year. We have just ordered our tickets and will be going down on the 31st May and camping over night on site. Taking the fiesta and the sierra again. If anyone is interested give us a shout and we will see you there.

not gonna be able to make any shows this year, baby due in may and the missus doesnt wanna take her camping, dammit, maybe the odd day if not too far away though

wouldnt be too good to take a 2 week old baby camping now would it hun

wouldnt be too good to take a 2 week old baby camping now would it hun

Ive seen it done in cornwall. They did have a very large frame tent though and a 3 bar electric fire on the go.

Lol poor campsite baby must have kept everyone awake. I do want to go to some car shows this year if possible cant be othered being stuck in all summer.

We could potentially get the tickets (wonder if baby would need one) and then stop in a travel lodge somewhere nearby if we can afford it couldn't we Kee??

wow, really?

how much would you want?

condition?

also do you know the weight of it all, as i would need to take it up some steps to get in indoors, would probably be a while before it would go in the car

NO kieren we have NO room and a baby on the way r u crazy. we've only got a a 2 bedroomed flat for christs sake

maybe it could go in the cellar then as long as I get to play 2 :D