What's /what was your craving?

Wait, hold on...I do have 2 major, barely controllable cravings...

A bottle of really nice, ice cold Chardonnay...the whole thing, at one sitting...

AND GIVE ME A CIGARETTE!!!!!!!

Though of course, I wouldn't dream of it.

Okay, so I dream of it.

Wouldn't do it, though.

Okay, so just the odd glass of wine.

Six glasses in six months.

No ciggies.

Honest.

Cosy:D

Originally posted by cosywolf

Wait, hold on...I do have 2 major, barely controllable cravings...

A bottle of really nice, ice cold Chardonnay...the whole thing, at one sitting...

AND GIVE ME A CIGARETTE!!!!!!!

Though of course, I wouldn't dream of it.

Okay, so I dream of it.

Wouldn't do it, though.

Okay, so just the odd glass of wine.

Six glasses in six months.

No ciggies.

Honest.

Cosy:D

cravings ......

you crave what you cant have and when its there ur not bothered lol

i think its a hormone to feel the power and send our blokes out at 2am to get stuff ;):thumbsup:

I went completely off tea and started craving Chocolate (somehow I never went off that!!!) and orange ice lollies.

My Mom had really bad cravings for corn flakes when she was pregnant with me, but could only eat them when they were REALLY crunchy. My Dad was apparrently finding half eaten bowles of flakes all over the kitchen!

That said she also smoked 60 cigarettes a day throughout her entire pregnancy. The doctors kept warning her that I would be tiny, but I weighed 8lb 4oz, and I'm now 6ft 6in! :D

If she hadn't smoked, would I have been in the Guinness Book of Records?

K x

I started bout 4 months with cravings with my first it was pickled onions and the smell of petrol and I loved the smell of bleach then with my second it was cadburys fuse bars I ate about 6 every day and every night I would have a kebab with loads and loads of chili sauce then spend the rest of the night complaining of heart burn! With my twins I didnt have any cravings I was sick every day for 8 months.

with my third child i was craving cadburys creme eggs and yes it was around november time!...luckily they start selling them again after xmas so i dint have long to wait!

SW

milk seems to taste funny, im crying at stupid things and sick of feeling sick HELP! im so tired as well....any answers? perllllllease

Both times I was pregnant EVERYTHING tasted funny for the first four months (horrid metallic taste - a bit like dirty pennies) I used to suck Kop-Kops (sp?) and Kola Kubes which helped a little. The sickness will pass eventually (mine was completely gone by 5 months) as will the tiredness (also usually goes by about five months). The only thing I can recommend is try and get plenty of little cat-naps in if you can (it does help). Have you tried ginger tea (lemon and ginger is lovely), or nibbling on little pieces of stem ginger (or even ginger nut biscuits can help) for the nausea - ginger can help take the edge off and make it a little more bearable.

Hang on in there by about six months you should be feeling more human again - which just leaves you with the wanting to pee all the time to look forward to from seven months onwards when the baby decides to take up residence on top of your bladder:D

With my first I craved pickles - used to eat jars of them at a time. Luckily that passed after 3 months and I started to crave flumps - used to get sweet shop sized buckets of them from Makro!

With my second I had a craving for strawberry shoe laces and wham bars for the entire pregnancy - yum!

I always crave chocolate... but then I'm male, and not "up the duff", so this is possibly a little off topic ;)

Originally posted by Rubysoho

Both times I was pregnant EVERYTHING tasted funny for the first four months (horrid metallic taste - a bit like dirty pennies) I used to suck Kop-Kops (sp?) and Kola Kubes which helped a little. The sickness will pass eventually (mine was completely gone by 5 months) as will the tiredness (also usually goes by about five months). The only thing I can recommend is try and get plenty of little cat-naps in if you can (it does help). Have you tried ginger tea (lemon and ginger is lovely), or nibbling on little pieces of stem ginger (or even ginger nut biscuits can help) for the nausea - ginger can help take the edge off and make it a little more bearable.

yeah getting the acid gross taste, just wish i would BE sick. having lots of ginger and lemon tea and ginger biscuits, even tried ginger cordial - yuk! i like the nibbling and cola cube idea!! thanks

craigB - i think youre secretly a girl! you chocolate lover you!

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

yeah getting the acid gross taste, just wish i would BE sick. having lots of ginger and lemon tea and ginger biscuits, even tried ginger cordial - yuk! i like the nibbling and cola cube idea!! thanks

craigB - i think youre secretly a girl! you chocolate lover you!

LOL - only at heart ;)