What do you dunk in your drink ?

this reminds me of the peter kay dvd...... hob nobs best dippin biscuit

I sometimes bite the ends of a Twix off dunk that and suck the coffee thru the choc. Messy... yes I know but try it sometime.

just make sure the coffee isnt 2 hot

Originally posted by fuzzy

Ginger biscuits are the only biscuit, and then only breifly, can't have them fall in.

Tricky, that. It's all in the timing. get a bit distracted for a second and it's fallen in - 'orrible when you try to finish your tea.

Big bits in the bottom and sludge :hihi::heyhey:

Originally posted by Draggletail

Tricky, that. It's all in the timing. get a bit distracted for a second and it's fallen in - 'orrible when you try to finish your tea.

Big bits in the bottom and sludge :hihi::heyhey:

Knack, don't get distracted. ;) Your time. Can't drink tea knowing there is a horrid mess in it. :gag: I have to start again.

The twix thing also works with chocolate fingers, but you do have to be quick with them. :hihi:

well i love dunkin penguin biscuits in my hot drinks. u bite a little off 2 opposite corners dip one side in the drink n suck through the other side like a straw and once u can taste the hot drink in your mouth turn it around and put into your mouth. it proper nice as ought.

mmm, luvly cuppa, dunked in my kitkat, tho , i must admit, i luv dunkin' either ginger nuts or bourbons, unlike some, i actualy let my biccies fall in to my tea, i like "the sludge" at the bottom!!

:thumbsup:

note to the mods, maybe some one could make a "slurrpy" face if possible??????

Originally posted by Dunny

well i love dunkin penguin biscuits in my hot drinks. u bite a little off 2 opposite corners dip one side in the drink n suck through the other side like a straw and once u can taste the hot drink in your mouth turn it around and put into your mouth. it proper nice as ought.

Oh yes, tis very good!! Australian friend of mine showed me this with Australian biscuits called timtams about 4 years ago - and then a few months later, there was someone on Graham Norton (I'm pretty sure it was Kylie) who mentioned it and ended up showing Graham Norton what a Timtam slam was!

But since Timtams very hard to get hold of in this country, I would recommend penguins! But by the sound of it, a Twix also works well!

I hate tea and I don't drink coffee at home, so I don't dunk anything.

To my eternal credit, I too have never "dunked".

Oh, you don't know what you're missing! Don't knock it till you try it...