Organ Donation - Have you signed up?

I signed up when i was a kid. My mum and dad know what i want to do and said that even though they don't want to sign up as a donor (i tried to persuade them but alas i failed) they would respect my wishes if the time ever came. iIm a blood donor too.

I work in a hospital blood transfusion lab and its great to see we can give people what they need when they need it. The only time we've ever had a refusal was on religious grounds. Its a shame life isn't so simple with organs. Its horrible to think how awful it must be to wait for an organ and never knowing whether you'll get on on time. It was enough to make me sign up when i was a kid. Get signing up

Views: 1,608

any more signed up?

have you recieved your letter and donor card?

Blimey, having just seen this thread started by my beloved carer-to-be, I was a bit startled at seeing the title of this one. I must be getting paranoid... :suspect::hihi:

I think anyone who would be willing to accept a donated organ for themselves or their family should be willing to donate too.

I signed up :) got my card in the post the other day

I think anyone who would be willing to accept a donated organ for themselves or their family should be willing to donate too.

i agree...........:)