Organ Donation - Have you signed up?

have you registered if not why not??

here's the link come on people sign up.

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/default.jsp

i have been registered for years,i believe if you can help someone when you go then why not.

Edited by bunnykins
added new link

I had already signed up once before but I thought I'd double sign up when I sent off for my new drivers licence..:D

I haven't signed up and I know I should. I just remember someone saying to me that they couldn't get over the death of someone because they had donated organs and they didn't feel they had laid them to rest properly because they weren't 'complete' and they knew that part of them was still alive. Not sure why it stuck in my head but it did.

Used to have a donor card, umpteen years ago, but lost it and registered on the above website a year or two back. I have also made it clear to my family what I want in the event of my death and if they go against my wishes I will haunt them :hihi:

Mine are getting a bit old, they tell me.

doesnt matter sign up:)

I carry a card but the only thing I can see mine being used for is letting students dissect.

I carry a card but the only thing I can see mine being used for is letting students dissect.

lol,doesnt matter better to be registered than not,sure they can make use of something.

My mum has always said that she would like to have her body donated for research and stuff..

My eldest sister won't hear of it..:(

They can have my old Bontempi once I've gone.

i dont think anyone else would want that,lol

have you registered?

I'm registered and carry my card