Wedding dresses - all dress talk here!

I was not impressed when l got there tbh. they were not very friendly. We got in and they stared then walked towards us after a min or two of feeling like idiots. I do love the dress and l hate trying stuff on and changing my mind loool. Did u get ur dress from them Angilaruk?

No, I ended up making my own ... being a larger gal, all the dresses were the same style and it really wasn't me, so I made something to suit me and what I wanted which was a medieval style dress :D

Awww dats awesome...I am terrible with making anything. totally hopeless. i will have to go thru with it l guess.

Awww dats awesome...I am terrible with making anything. totally hopeless. i will have to go thru with it l guess.

Sewing classes make it easier ;)

Also, if I had the figure, I woulda done what my step-daughter did, and that is try on at the dress shops and order from China ... she saved over a grand on the dress alone. To be honest, that's where most of the shops get their dresses from ;)

ooooooo nice tip. was her dress ok tho the fit and everything when she got it?

ooooooo nice tip. was her dress ok tho the fit and everything when she got it?

It was perfect ... just remember to get measured wearing the shoes and bras that you will be wearing on the day so the measurements are correct. If you PM me your email addy I'd be more than happy to send a few pics of the dress and a link to the same dress on ebay :)

sooooo I went to try on THE dress on sat at bridal affairs. gorgeous l love it!! sooo l got it:D:D:D:D:D:D. it is a Ronald Joyce. Love Veni infantino dresses!!!!

one down a million mor things to go.

Ach, I am looking for a dress and only have 10 months to the wedding, should I be looking now? I need some ideas. I am on a budget but I'm not even sure how much these things cost! I am hoping to book some wedding dress shops in sheffield in January, any recommendations? :)

Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield that buys/sells second hand wedding dresses? I got married this year and have a beautiful Blue by Enzoani dress to sell.

Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield that buys/sells second hand wedding dresses? I got married this year and have a beautiful Blue by Enzoani dress to sell.

You could try the Classifieds section of the Forum which is free to use. The Pre Loved website and ebay are probably your quickest methods available to sell your dress. Unfortunately we can't sell in this Group.

Hi, does anybody know the name of the canadian wedding dress designer that they stock in Blushes bridal store?

Thanks

Hello,

After having looked at 5 English wedding venues today, my fiance and I have decided to go back to our original idea of getting married abroad (Greece - we're thinking of getting married in an old building or somewhere with charm...perhaps outside one of the lovely little chapels (civil ceremony) or a castle type place). Anyway, I now need to find somewhere that stocks beach wedding dresses so I can start to have a nosey. At the moment I'm happy to just look online as the wedding is still 18 months away but the sites I find online are all really cheap and look like scams! Any ideas for websites/shops that are genuine and sell pretty beach wedding dresses?

Ach, I am looking for a dress and only have 10 months to the wedding, should I be looking now? I need some ideas. I am on a budget but I'm not even sure how much these things cost! I am hoping to book some wedding dress shops in sheffield in January, any recommendations? :)

I would start looking now, as you don't know how long it will take to find one you like and you dont want to be rushing. i am hetting married in July and started looking around October time.

I would reccommend Blushes Bridal on London road- they are very friendly and make you feel special

Good luck!