Wedding dresses - all dress talk here!

Hi Jessica 1978

I'm also looking at ordering my bridesmaid dresses from inweddingdress.com the feedback on the actual site seems good, I emailed them and they said that they make exact replicas except the 2010 collection which are ones that they have actually made. I think you take a chance ordering any from china but no matter where you go you always get good and bad reports so in a couple of months i'm going to bite the bullet and order them from the site and keep my fingers crossed, If they arrive to my expectations fantastic i'll have saved about £300, if not i'm sure a local dressmaker will be able to do something with them. If you do order before me please let me know what yours are like and I will do the same.

x

I bought my wedding dress from inweddingdress.com in fact I bought too because I sent incorrect measurement first time so anyone wanting a wedding dress size 12/14 give me a bell. I must say for the price I was highly impressed my dress (both) are fully lined and boned my advice would be if you going to go for it make sure your measurement slightly bigger as then you can at least take them in, also dont make the mistake I made which is why the first dress is no good for me make sure you measure your height with shoes on.

I have finally found my wedding Dress, I love it so much that it made me cry...... Anyone shopping for a Wedding dress please check out New York Bride at Eckington, that is where I found mine and at £480 it was less than 1/2 my budget, Needs altering but even when you order from an expensive shop they need altering. Woman that owns it was lovely too. Highly Recommended. ;-)

googling for prom dresses usually turns up something appropriate but of a more reasonable price - or shop when you get over there :thumbsup:

Hello

Does anyone know any bridal shops in or around Sheffield that stock Alfred Angelo dresses, in particular from the dream in color range style 1797 or 2015? Do you have an idea for the approx prices for these dresses as well as other styles in that range?

I'm keen to hear about recommendations on any bridal shops as I've not chosen the above designer for definite. Ideally shops that sell dresses under £500 as I'm on a budget.

Thanks

Linda

Pronuptia on Ecclesall rd stock Alfred Angelo

I'm pretty sure La Bella Brides in Chapeltown sell Alfred Angelo.

I think there is one in Doncaster but if you go to the Alfred Angelo UK website you can locate stockists through there.

I had an Alfred Angelo wedding dress from blushes right at the bottom of london road, girls there were v helpful

Pronuptia on ecclesall road stock both AA bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Lovely girls and fantastic service!!

La Bella do stock Alfred Angelo, they have a lovely range and the service is fabulous!

Why dont you try having one made from scratch??? there is a very good lady who has an alterations shop in ecclesfield - opposite the church called Traceys alterations.She will make dresses from scratch as well as alter them - but doesnt advertise this as she gets so busy! She is supposed to be very good and will copy any dress from a picture. Uses lovely fabrics as have seen all the swatches and are all bridal fabrics. she may be worth a try.

Good luck xx