'I Am Legend' What does everyone think?

See I saw that as him imagining what might happen as he shut his eyes after looking at her teeth and he'd already injected her, I'd have to watch again to be sure.

It is a simple plot but the simple stories are the best; too many plot lines and you don't care about superfluous characters. This film made you really care about Will. It's not about the plot is it? It's the everyman analogy, how would you deal with a situation like that and questioning yourself and your own resilience, your own morals and ethics.

I also thought he didn`t want to see Sam "turn", so he killed her before it actually happened:suspect:

The first hour of the film is by far the best

Doesn't say much for the rest of it for me then. I watched about 40 minutes, got fed up and turned it off. There were a fair few inconsistencies too.

I heard that Will Smith got loads of verbal abuse from New Yorkers while filming it. I can see why.

I also thought he didn`t want to see Sam "turn", so he killed her before it actually happened:suspect:

I thought that when she started growling then lunged for his face that she had turned, that's when he killed her.

I thought that when she started growling then lunged for his face that she had turned, that's when he killed her.

You have to bear in mind, that I am a bit of a spanner though:D

This is True

She was bitten .....and was on the 'turn'

So he broke her neck (didn't he?):(

but she hadn`t actually turned:suspect:

but she hadn`t actually turned:suspect:

She had ....she snapped at him...... she was different ......

She had ....she snapped at him...... she was different ......

but had she turned or was she in the process of turning?:suspect:

She still had all her hair(although he did get a handful of it)and she didn`t look like the others.

:suspect:whatever it was, it still made me cry like a baby:(

When I got home I just kept cuddling Amber (my german shepherd)and telling her I`d never let them get her, which made her roll on her back with her legs in the air and a very stupid look on her face:)

but had she turned or was she in the process of turning?:suspect:

She still had all her hair(although he did get a handful of it)and she didn`t look like the others.

:suspect:whatever it was, it still made me cry like a baby:(

When I got home I just kept cuddling Amber (my german shepherd)and telling her I`d never let them get her, which made her roll on her back with her legs in the air and a very stupid look on her face:)

Yeah I know, Think he had to do it before she fully turned .....and killed him.

Aww I've grown up with German Shepherds too - Very sad :( put a lump in my throat too matey ! ;)

the titantic never actually sank you know. it was the Olympic ship swapped before the "titantic" maiden voyage that actually sank

the Olympic (or at least the sister ship - there were three- Titanic, Olympic and Brittanic iirc-that bore the name Olympic )did sink, a few years later, in the Mediterranean, whilst being used as a hospital ship in WW1

I enjoyed it, thought Will Smith did a great job, got all choked up about the dog dying, but then hated it from the second the woman showed up. As someone else said, they spent ages building the whole thing up and then someone got bored and said, okay, lets finish this and get on with something else. They rushed the end and spoiled it completely.

Why was it called I am Legend? Is it the book title? :huh: