Do you donate to any charities?

I was just curious to how many people donate to charities each month e.g. nspcc, rspca...

I saw an advert today about a charity called wspa and it was so sad i felt like crying! They were asking people to donate £3 a month, which i think i'm gonna do because what's £3 a month?! It's one less drink down town on a friday night a month! http://www.wspa.org.uk

I do - money to a couple and time, expertsie and resources to a good few more.

The 'ongoing giving' is very valuable to many charities as it allows for forward planning, tax advantages, etc.

Good on you. :)

I give part of £4 a week on the National Lottery to Charity, and I've been doing work for various local and national charities for years!

I donate the odd amount(s) occasionally, but give more of my time in terms of organising events and taking part in them. I like to think that I can make more of an impact that way. More info is in the link on my sig :)

I donate to Cancer Research every month, work as a volunteer at Weston Park once a week and I also buy most of my books from various charity shops in town.

i would offer my time but once i have been to work i am really tired and cant be bothered to do anything! So at least if i give money it will help aswell. Just think if everyone gave a bit each month it would help so much. I suppose it would be hard for some people to choose a charity cus there are so many. For me it's easy, i love animals and it kills me when i see bad things happening to them.

I donate (through standing order) £3 per month to NSPCC and £2 per week through my wages to the special care baby unit. As well as buying pins etc from shops and Avon.

I don't mind doing it at all but the NSPCC one started out at £2 per month and then they started to ring me up every so often and ask me to increase it, which I did to the £3. Recently I got a letter saying that they have merged with Childline and asked me to increase to £5, I sent them a letter back stating that if my donation isn't good enough then I will cancel the DD and they will get nowt!

I donate to WSPA, but some of the literature they sent is unreadable for me, very sad.

I donate to Dogs Trust, RSPB and Sheffield Wildlife Trust would like to donate more but lack of funds prevents this.

I have a dd to the national asthma campaign and the red cross. I also give regularly to a work charity supporting education in Africa. I make donations on charity days too. Don't do much in the way of voluntary work though. I will sponsor Agent Orange too, when I eventually get my bank card working - 5 weeks and still not sorted.

I would do, but Alistair Darling has recently cleaned me out. The swine stole £10,000 from me as punishment for moving house! I'm afraid that it'll take me some time before I have anything to give!