Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

looking for a room ideal for after wedding party/disco close to city centre

try hillsbourgh arena or are you looking for more pub type venue? call if you need a dj :)

The new Sheffield based record label Itchy Pig Records will be launching their new night on the 25th of Feb. They are keeping the DJs and artists to launch the event under lock and key, however this is sure to be a big one.

With the ethos of their nights being evolved around 'sweaty dance floor and very good music', their their motto being to push the boundaries of sound, you will sure find it hard not to have a good time.

These guys have had great reviews from around the globe with their releases from the label. Having co-run various events up and down the country, they are setting there marks here in Sheffield.

25th February, held at DLS (Dirty Little Secret), 7 Smithfield, Shalesmoor. If you love a good warehouse rave, your gonna love this one.

The new Sheffield based record label Itchy Pig Records will be launching their new night on the 25th of Feb. They are keeping the DJs and artists to launch the event under lock and key, however this is sure to be a big one.

With the ethos of their nights being evolved around 'sweaty dance floor and very good music', their their motto being to push the boundaries of sound, you will sure find it hard not to have a good time.

These guys have had great reviews from around the globe with their releases from the label. Having co-run various events up and down the country, they are setting there marks here in Sheffield.

25th February, held at DLS (Dirty Little Secret), 7 Smithfield, Shalesmoor. If you love a good warehouse rave, your gonna love this one.

do u wanna hire a rig for this??? ppl have said its sheffs best quality free party rig :)

any good venues (preferably cheapish) in s9 area??? NOT don valley sports academy lol xx

Haven't looked through the 37 pages so sorry if this is already there.

Malin Bridge Sports and Social club (also known as the gas club) is a great venue for parties. Room hire is very reasonable, resident DJ is fantastic and prices at the bar are cheap (same price as members pay) Available for hire Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon for kid's parties/christenings ets. Midweek hire available on some occasions

i phoned queens social club up today an apparently the dont have a function room

How about SWFC? I've been to a good birthday party there a few years ago.

Edited by EventFish

looking for a room ideal for after wedding party/disco close to city centre

Chimney House but i'm not sure on how many it holds for a party. I looked into it for my wedding reception but it wasn't big enough, really nice place and different.

I'm worried this has been left completely too late, but its worth looking anyway

Its my dads 50th birthday on 22nd feb, so looking to have a party for him ideally on friday 18th or saturday 26th

Its been left this late, because it would never be something he'd suggest

But I've decided if I can get a venue, I will try and get in touch with his old work friends (used to be at allvac steelworks then outokumpu)

In all I think there would be about 40-50 people

I've no idea where to go. I called the cutlers/stardust today, but the lady seemed keen to put me off, if I didnt want the big room (which I dont need)

I dont want anything formal- just a nice room, with the option of music/buffet/bar etc - he's going for a proper formal meal on his actual birthday

I just feel completely lost as to where to start

any recommendations/anyone own a place that we can hire?