Sign in to follow this  

Anyone interested in 5 a side womans football?

Hiya

Im 19 and at sheffield uni. Im interested in joing a five aside football team or alternatively making one to enter into one of the leagues featured here

http://www.gamesonsl.com

Ive played abit before so would be interested in being competeitve but mainly just want to have a laugh. If anyones interested it would be great to hear from you

Hello,

Am interested also but have never played competitive football. however, i do understand football rules as i am a big football fan

Let me know

hi

yes would like to play 5 a side football

aparently theres a womens 5 a side league in sheff soemwhere

i have played before

What's the minimum age for a women's football team?

I am 15 (16 in May) and have had a little experience with RUFC and trials with SWFC and Man Utd and loads of experience with school teams!

I can play on the right side of midfield,centre midfield,just behind the striker and as a right back.

Hiya everyone sorry not posted for a while Im still interested in the 5 a side thing if you all are.

If youd like to email me then we can try and arrange maybe to meet up and discuss entering a league??

My email is sparklylilmonster@hotmail.com

To enter the league you just have to fill in a form detailing your team colours etc so that shouldnt take too long.

donniedarko

cant pm you as ive not posted enough but definately still interested as is another person so basically if all above are too then we are sorted!

Hello, i am a 19 year old male and have been single for many years, and i am very interested in 5 a side womans football.

Only joking, my housemate plays womens football, or she used to, for sheffield girls or something? I don't know if she plays much now.

lol

kool would be helpful if you knew where!

We now have 5 people interested but still would be good if a few more wanted to! let me know if your up for it. Should be entering into a league soonish.

my sis used to play for millmoor ladies, up until about a yr ago, if you like i could ask her to email you if you want any more details, etc.

we could do with a keeper

any good goal keepers out there who d like to play in a 5 a side team?

do you know where the 5 a side league is played?

the astro turf pitches opposite the childrens hospital look quite good -not sure what they are called