Foxhill Junior School 60's/70's

The teachers i remember are, Mr youle, Mrs Balls, Mrs Parkin (my teacher when I left in 1971) Mr Mawson, the head was Mr Parkin

he was very strict as i recall.

Some of the pupils in my class were: Elaine Holmes, Pamela Bennet, Ian Worth, Peter Angus, Michelle Sampson, Elaine Bottom, Michelle Bowns, Debra Bowler, to name a few.

Did you live on Foxhill,? I lived on Foxhill Ave in the maisonettes.

Bringing back some great memories!

My aunty Joyce & Len Hudson lived up Foxhill way they had about 5 children that might have gone to Foxhill Junior School

I went when it was the old prefabs until the new school was built in 1970,

It was fantastic going into a brand new school, there was a zig zag path down to it and the class rooms were seperated by blackboards, we had quiet rooms where we sat on these funny kind of cube things,

anyone else on here go to Foxhill Juniors ?

Yes, My name is Mark Simmonite I'm now 61 years old. Must have been there when you was.

omg how many of those names do i know, great memories

On 30/10/2008 at 18:13, tracyc said:

I went to Foxhill late 60's early 70's, the teachers i remember: Mr Parkin, Mr Youle, Miss Bowie, Mrs Jones, Mrs Brown, Mrs Robinson, Mr Morson, Mrs Whitacker, Mrs Whitbread, Mrs Price, Mrs Knights, Mr Reville

Pupils i remember: dianna Lees, tracey oates, theresa gaffeney, joanne knights, anna hodgson, suzanne bradley, sally anne weston, valerie chambers, debra cooper, beverley baxter, sharon tether, joanne doane, carron pearson, lynne owen, maria jess, karen smith, yvette crocker, june bottom, lynne sharpe, julie cartledge, julie gregory, michelle cave, christine dunkley, garry travis, dean edley, chris samson, barry pollard, chris McCale, carl varley, peter moore, gary kemp, jonathan womack, andrew grocock, john taylor, peter winstanley, peter kitson, john nicolson, anthony chapman, jamie young, stephen naylor, jonathan palmer (i remember he frequently stuck rubbers up his nose, if he was in Mr Revilles class he used to throw the black board wiper at him)

if you can think of anyone else please add to the list.

i can't believe i can actually remember this many, it's 35+ years ago, just hope someone can remembers me. LOL.

hi anthony chapman here how many of those names do i know ....... loads lol