Foxhill Junior School 60's/70's

I went when it was the old prefabs until the new school was built in 1970,

It was fantastic going into a brand new school, there was a zig zag path down to it and the class rooms were seperated by blackboards, we had quiet rooms where we sat on these funny kind of cube things,

anyone else on here go to Foxhill Juniors ?

i was there till 73 what names can you remember teachers or pupils

The teachers i remember are, Mr youle, Mrs Balls, Mrs Parkin (my teacher when I left in 1971) Mr Mawson, the head was Mr Parkin

he was very strict as i recall.

Some of the pupils in my class were: Elaine Holmes, Pamela Bennet, Ian Worth, Peter Angus, Michelle Sampson, Elaine Bottom, Michelle Bowns, Debra Bowler, to name a few.

Did you live on Foxhill,? I lived on Foxhill Ave in the maisonettes.

you may remember my mum her name was Tina skidmore, she went to foxhill primary around that time would have to ask her to be sure will post again tomorrow. i also went to foxhill in the late 80's my name was emma bishell and did live in the maisonettes on foxhill ave.

use to live on Carrill road .some surnames familiar .thought mr parkin was a bit funny with his punishment ,most times got sorted out by mr youle or mr revill

use to live on Carrill road .some surnames familiar .thought mr parkin was a bit funny with his punishment ,most times got sorted out by mr youle or mr revill

my nan [ maureen skidmore] lived on carrill rd, then we did for a while.

you may no my uncle wayne skidmore. he still lives in foxhill.

my nan [ maureen skidmore] lived on carrill rd, then we did for a while.

you may no my uncle wayne skidmore. he still lives in foxhill.

sorry cant remember that name .what number did she live at

I Went to foxhill school in the late 70s early 80s, they teachers i remember are, Mrs Jones, Mrs Marsh (infant head teacher) Mr holding (juniors HT) Mrs Bowie, Mr Carr, Mr Riley, Mrs Taylor.

sorry cant remember that name .what number did she live at

lived at 72

I went to foxhill from about 1970-74 ish

Names I can remember, Sally Weston, Suzanne Bradley, Barrie Pollard, Gary Travis, Tony Deakin, Peter Moore. Can remember lots of first bames, just struggling to remember surnames

I remember Mr Youle, Miss Bowie

my other half went through nursery 74 ( mrs kay was teacher ) then on to foxhill middle ( mrs pagden mrs baines ) she lived on foxhill drive