Looking For Friends Who Went To Myers Grove In The 70's

i have yes and a few names i remember but not all of them.

the above post is from me not missgobby, my daughter didnt log out again.....

Aww - my sister is famous on the Interweb! :)

yes at last some one who remebers these, old relics don't tell deb.

obviously you are a young person but are you in US what a shame, or is it good there.Do they allow you out now and again!Pity about the soccer team.

we were in awe of these teachers or scared, had a freind how used to draw a cartoon of wardle in his cloak as a vulture. A few decent teachers, but bad times mainly we had a great time at morley st/ rivelin and stayed on as it was made a middle school as too many kids for myers, had a reunion there at rivelin 6 years ago met up with old headmaster and a few old mates great memoies!!

Hey do I know you, please pm me

Does anyone remember Alan Hague from rivelin and Myers Grove?

Does anyone know of Kevin Beardall who attended Rivelin/Myers Grove?

i left in 1972 we had a reunion in 2000 centinary year and met mr biggin later there was a pea and pie supper with lots of old pupils mr simmonds and vinager lips whiteley, as we called her.This year had reunion for myers.

i left in 1972 we had a reunion in 2000 centinary year and met mr biggin later there was a pea and pie supper with lots of old pupils mr simmonds and vinager lips whiteley, as we called her.This year had reunion for myers.

Yes I went to the centenary year celebrations in 2001 also and saw the same teachers but did not see Mr Biggin, I thought that he had died.

yes he did die later that year we had a small reunion went in school for morning assembly had a tour round then went to barrack tavern for a meal.What year did you leave we were there when changed to rivelin middle so oldest class for 2 years,a greast school! Then we went to myers not good!!

yes he did die later that year we had a small reunion went in school for morning assembly had a tour round then went to barrack tavern for a meal.What year did you leave we were there when changed to rivelin middle so oldest class for 2 years,a greast school! Then we went to myers not good!!

I was the Rievelin from 1970-75 and was there also when the name change took place. It upset a few kids due to there being a house team called Porter (don't know why!).

You may know my older brother Barry. If you do pm me to discuss

I was at Rivelin from 1970-75 and was there also when the name change took place. It upset a few kids due to there being a house team called Porter (don't know why!).

(this time without the mistakes!!!!)

I was at Rivelin from 1970-75 and was there also when the name change took place. It upset a few kids due to there being a house team called Porter (don't know why!).

(this time without the mistakes!!!!)

Sorry about the mistakes!! It is early morning for me.You should have seen it before I ammended it. I was in Mr Simmonds class and Mr Bishops some boys were gary hill,chris hurst,mark french, and have a brother phil born in 1962.My name was dowse.I think there used to be a house team called rivelin before, and no one had ever heard of porter! I was in Loxley.I played recorder, violin,piano,and clarinet.We hung out in music room at myers, our bolt hole! My dad was a music teacher, at other schools in sheffield.Any of this ring any bells.