Highway code help

Does anyone know where i can download a copy of the latest edition of the highway code, i would like the option to read it whilst sat at my pc. Thankyou

Google 'highway code online' and it will take you straight to the website with it on.

Thank you but i am not looking for an online version i want to be able to download the whole thing to my pc, so i dont have to go on the internet everytime i want to view it.

What do think 'download' means?

Go to the site and copy/print/save the files for your future use.

"Please find below, a copy of the highway code in pdf format " may give a bit of a clue!

i know what download means thanks, if you have a look at the sites, it isnt one whole document, and i dont have time to copy or save each individual page onto my pc, thats why i have asked for a downloadable copy ie., click on a link and the whole document is saved to the location that i set.

I asked the question in the hope that someone would be helpful, so if you cant help but reply with a patronising comment then please do not bother.

........... it isnt one whole document, .........

Oh. But it is! :)

Here you go:

http://www.roadsafetyni.gov.uk/index/highwaycode.htm

Select the first link.

That's for Northern Ireland. I guess it's largely the same but then it does differentiate....

For the £1.99 is costs, why not just get down to the shops anyway - printing it out will cost more than the purchase price.