Springtime Seaside Trip

Some smashing pics from everybody, especially like the ones of the birds (inc the scarecow woman) and of the surf/rocks/cliffs. Captures the day perfectly.

Incidentally, I saw the guy on the edge of the cliff through my binoculars while we were there, and he was actuaaly fishing. Now whether he got in to trouble after that, I don't know.

Like the new hat Scoobz, big improvement on the last one:hihi:

The hat is a stop-gap until the original turns up, don't kid yourself that the old one's not going to resurface at some point!

Thanks all for a good day out.

Great photos Park Woman, Nooka & Neoteric! I think we all managed to get fantastic results despite the strong winds which made focussing really difficult. Nooka - even camera phones produce good pics - it's not the equipment, but what you do with it that counts!

I think between us we really captured the cliffs & the weather!

The contrast with the photos from everyone at Brid are great! Perhaps the 'gluttony' aspect of the walk should be played down a bit - we don't want folk to think we enjoy our food do we:hihi:

The photos are great, well done. Hemlock what do you mean " it must be love" I was actually slapping the back of his hand:hihi:

Does anyone know how far we walked?

Does anyone know how far we walked?

Sorry abot the delay - my GPS makes that 6.6 miles for the main walk. Probably comes in about 7.5 miles if we add the stroll along the seafront at Bridlington and around 10 mile if we add the accumulated length of the chip shop fish we ate together:hihi:

Have a great time in the West country - did anyone mention snow:huh: