Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1/asdashopper/fff.jpg

WOW!

It's amazing what some people can do in Photoshop, in the paper today they've got Gerrard with a Brazil kit on and here we have United in 2nd place!! That's some artistic skill you've got their buddy :loopy:

By the way was the software expensive in ASDA, might have to see if i can purchase that!

Weaver has declined to sign a new contract at Man City, I wonder why?

WOW!

It's amazing what some people can do in Photoshop, in the paper today they've got Gerrard with a Brazil kit on and here we have United in 2nd place!! That's some artistic skill you've got their buddy :loopy:

By the way was the software expensive in ASDA, might have to see if i can purchase that!

I didn't make it fella. just posted it.

:|

Weaver has declined to sign a new contract at Man City, I wonder why?

I have heard different. I'll try and find my source but he's signed to Man City.

According to Man City's offical website Weaver has stated that he will sign a one year contract extension with them. Anyone got a spare couple of million quid for Carson?

from teamtalk.com

City offered the 27-year-old the deal after a successful loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday and a string of impressive outings for the Blues' reserve side.

Now fully fit - and over the knee injury that threatened to curtail his career - Weaver is looking forward to marking 10 years with the club and pushing England number two David James for his jersey.

"This will be my 10th year at City and I will be coming back next pre-season hoping to put in a real challenge to David James," he told the club's official website. "Since he has been at this club this is the longest run I have had being fully fit.

"I still believe I am young enough to have a future here and, as far as I am concerned, I am signing to battle Jamo. People who think I have taken an easy option to sit on the bench for a year are severely mistaken.

"All professional footballers want to play and so do I - for Manchester City. I suppose I could have gone somewhere else and played first-team football, but I genuinely feel I am in good enough shape for the first time to put real pressure on Jamo for the starting role."

...Good Luck to Weaver! Hope he gets his first team chance.

Apparently in the Mirror yesterday he's signed a new 1 year deal

According to Man City's offical website Weaver has stated that he will sign a one year contract extension with them. Anyone got a spare couple of million quid for Carson?

Unfortunately Wednesday, bar some sort of miracle, won't have a cats chance of signing Carson. Kirkland is on his way out of Liverpool by all accounts so they'll be wanting to keep Carson. The Owls will be lucky if they can keep him till the end of the season. Lets hope Liverpools keepers stay fit till then.

Up The Owls!

How come you Owls fans are so quiet ? You earned a valuable point today and the results from the bottom clubs went your way.

You're right it was a valuable point but dissapointing not to take more advantage of other results. Next week will be the decider I reckon.

Doesn't look good with Bischoff. Hope it's better news next week with his scan.

Up The Owls!

A poor game but everything went for us, a win and a draw for us would leave Millwall needing 11 points from their remaining games to pip us by one point, but lets get the win at the next game.