Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

I reckon Wednesday could get a result against Wolves. I saw the home fixture and although Wednesday played crap I wasn't too impressed with them either, it was just that they took their chances when they came. Now that Wednesday have got some confidence it'll be a different result I'm sure.

Up The Owls!

1-0 up at half time. Carson has pulled off a few class saves and Wednesday are looking good.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

You beauties. Who could guess the 'current score' 3-1 up. Well done boys and carson for England :clap::banana:

How many more before we are safe?

How many more before we are safe?

Well Milwall have won, so we need to keep doing the same!!

well done you super owls didnt think we would win that one:) lets just hope we can keep winning

Millwall play Brighton next week, Wednesday v Burnley. Lets hope Wednesday will take this chance to put some space between them and the bottom three. Would be great if Wednesday could make Carson a permantent signing ;) . He played a blinder today.

Up The Owls!

do you grunters not go to games anymore :D

THATS WHY WERE GOING UP

THATS WHY WERE GOING UP

Great result
what a great result today, why cant we play every game like that... come on wedneday lets take it to the last kick of the season.... again..:suspect:

A great win for our lads today and it couldn't have been more important with the other results going as they did. I hope we've found something in Tudgay and Burton, they seem to forming an understanding and are doing well now. Let's hope the team can produce more like the last 3 or 4 games (shouldn't have lost to Cardiff).:thumbsup:

What did I say about Wolves home form,well I predicted a draw,but a 1-3 win was amazing,I hope Hoddle enjoyed it,I do not like the bloke,so a good day for Sheffield all round.