Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

Originally posted by nez75

Come on lads. Lets try and keep this on topic which is "Wednesday Chat". The blades have a related "Bladeschat" topic with no owls v blades banter on it lets keep ours the same.

If you want to banter then theres the old topic "wednesday v blades".

Cheers lads.

ps- that goes for me and Robbie Lovin as well by the way!

That's the reason I started the Bladeschat thread, and although I do love to wind up wednesday fans I keep it to the appropiate threads. Did I hear true from a friend that Sturrock has won the manager of the month two months in a row? If so can't fault him for what he has done, shows what Turner knew then.

Too right. Sturrock motivates his players and I think the players enjoy playing for him. His half time team talk against Wrexham must've been phenomenal. When I hear him in interviews he comes across as an intelligent bloke. The thing with Turner I think was that he didn't motivate the players and also he was too close to the club, much like Warnock. He's doing a decent job at Stockport now, which just goes to show what he can do when there's no pressure on him.

I see Warnock's got the manager of the month award, lets hope it isn't a curse!

Was it a case that turner knew the inevitable would happen after so long in charge without results so he didn't/couldn't motivate the team as well? Warnock has got the motivation down to a tee and plays it well even though he is so close to the club it can blind him sometimes and that's why we miss Blackwell sometimes. I still don't think Turner would have made a difference withouth the pressure on him, you have the right manager for the job now.

Originally posted by Lestat

Because he's rather have people who can speak English chanting his name than scruffy drunken chavs with mouthfulls of chip butties.

Unlike your team you must learn to move with the times **** . . . it's now called Division 1.

say it after me - Division 1. . . Division 1. . . . Division 1.

well if you wanna be correct about stuff it is now called "league one"

say it after me - League one..... League one...... League one

anyways.......... agent **** i believe was actually talking about englands division 3, which is league one as they now call it, as they are the THIRD division down,

now im not having a go at ALL wendy fans, i do love the jibes etc, but its people like lestat that i just laugh at cause they are pathetic!!!

anyways.........

Originally posted by duffman

Did I hear true from a friend that Sturrock has won the manager of the month two months in a row? If so can't fault him for what he has done, shows what Turner knew then.

No, this was actually won by peter taylor, with Hull winning all 6 games and getting them to top of league one for the first time this season

League 2 winner was the yeovil manager.... and they are incidently top of there league too now, after leapfrogging scuny

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

now im not having a go at ALL wendy fans, i do love the jibes etc, but its people like lestat that i just laugh at cause they are pathetic!!!

Sorry but how can you call anyone pathetic . . . . :gag::confused:

You are a blade with a gay name? About right actually. It's just so easy to wind-up piggies it has to be done!!

Sorry but how can you call anyone pathetic . . . . :gag::confused:

You are a blade with a gay name? About right actually. It's just so easy to wind-up piggies it has to be done!!

oh dear, resulting to insults, i really can not believe you are older than me,

as for winding blades up?? who actually have you wound up??

Wasn't the land that they built Hillsbrough on a pig farm at some point?

Originally posted by carcrash

Wasn't the land that they built Hillsbrough on a pig farm at some point?

oh dear...... dint want this to happen to this thread,

but yes it was

oh dear...... dint want this to happen to this thread,

but yes it was

do us a favour and stick to the united thread about united games and leave this thread to the wednesday fans there is another thread for banter why dont you use it:)

wednesday are on fire at the mo.

cant help thinking that the bubble is going to burst soon tho (perish the thought) as we have got so used to it for years.

oh dear, resulting to insults, i really can not believe you are older than me,

Sorry I didn't realise I'd given my age out . . . Oh, thats right - I haven't!. Wow a psychic pig!

Originally posted by panda79

do us a favour and stick to the united thread about united games and leave this thread to the wednesday fans there is another thread for banter why dont you use it:)

like i say, i didn't want this to happen to this thread, so dont get touchy over the smallest things and ACTUALLY look at the original source of the insult.....

Sorry I didn't realise I'd given my age out . . . Oh, thats right - I haven't!. Wow a psychic pig!

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BQEMGZG&key=NEM&sid=NZ

yet again, another mature fool