Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i do actually feel sorry for weds you know, because i know they cant score a goal, but you couldnt really ask for a more stubborn team when you are in this rut!!!

wolves are hard to break down, and it was no surprose weds could not break there goal scoring (or non as it is) habits today

WE do not play like a championship team...its that simple, i still say wednesday were promoted too soon.... We expect too much from Paul Sturrock... The bleak days at hillsborough are not over yet!

"COME ON WEDNESDAY"

A mate was telling me the other day that wednesday have got a kid out on loan somewhere who is knocking them in. Get him back

Originally posted by carcrash

A mate was telling me the other day that wednesday have got a kid out on loan somewhere who is knocking them in. Get him back

er....... i dont think that is the case..... perhaps your mate is thinking about some ex-blades or something, or an ex-oinkster

sources now say that danny reet has been recalled off loan who has scored 4 in 6 games for bury.... this may be who he is referring to

Danny Reet, hes been at Bury for a mth but hes been called back hes scored 4 in 6 for the shakers...

well last night produced another sheffield double:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

brilliant eh:D

Nah not a good game at all.

Nice to see all the Wednesdayites sat in their plastic chairs whilst I was in a nice leather one though. That thought kept me smiling.

Swap Deano for Woody...no chance! Wood is a great player, improving with every game.

Poor old Kirky, having to come on the Wednesday bit for a bit of intelligent insight, I wonder how gobby you've been the past few years as Warnock has made an extremely easy job look so f*****g difficult. The thing is whilst all you so-called fans crawl out from under your stones to support the idiot who's head you were shouting for at the end of last year we Wednesday fans will support our team come what may. I don't care whether United succeed or fail it means nothing to me, all I know is that Sheffield should have two sides in the Premiership, the City desrves it....... and besides its probably your turn, you've been in our shadows for long enough.:banana:

Just read on the website who is going and who KPS wants out. Two who he wnats sold soon - Lee & Rocastle and three whose contract will not be renewed Evans, Heckingbottom & Peacock.

No major suprises, always knew KPS never rated Lee and he's given Rocastle enough chances to impress. Evans has disappeared anyway, Heggy has lsot out to Hills & Gilbert. Peacock is a suprise as i like his work-rate althopugh i dont think KPS is brave enough to put Graham on that list.

Thinsg need to pick up soon as i can see us getting only a point out of the next two games.

Aye, troubling times at the bottom of the Championship for you and me both.... My team has a six pointer at Brighton tomorrow..............Maybe we might be able to sign a few players come Tuesday.............!?!?!?

I've bumped into Graham a few times through my work and he has smelt of booze on every occasion, time to off-load me thinks but I don't think Sturrock has the front to go up to DA and tell him that he spent 150k of his money on a complete biscuit.. If KPS has one fault maybe it's his inability to sign us an outstanding player (apart from Ken, who was only a loanee) most, if not all our best players from last year were Turner signings, JP, Lucas and Macca and the like.... It worries me that if he thinks recalling Reet from Bury is the answer to all our problems then we are very much in trouble... Come On You Owls........