Wednesday Chat - Discuss games/news here

Fantastic result today for the 'premiership club' as Brentford played 70 minutes with just 10 men and beat the alleged best team in Sheffield in front of their own fans.

Can anyone explain how this could happen to such a great team?

Originally posted by Agent ****

Fantastic result today for the 'premiership club' as Brentford played 70 minutes with just 10 men and beat the alleged best team in Sheffield in front of their own fans.

Can anyone explain how this could happen to such a great team?

Why aren't you on the way to the match? Are you a unitedite? If so, why aren't you on the way to the match to give your "premiership" club the support? Why are you more bothered about our result than going to see your team? Typical blade.

Well, look bright. Brian Little still has you down as promotion hopefuls.

Then again, we had faith in Little once.

Tonight's interview with Sturrock was surprisingly frank. But it needs to be. Realism is the only way you'll turn the tide...Turner's constant blaming everybody else from the referee to the guy playing buttons in the xmas panto, but not himself - well, didn't work did it?

Originally posted by nez75

Why aren't you on the way to the match? Are you a unitedite? If so, why aren't you on the way to the match to give your "premiership" club the support? Why are you more bothered about our result than going to see your team? Typical blade.

thats the beauty of being the "better" team in sheffield, we get to be on sky more :D

Originally posted by Billy_Bass

thats the beauty of being the "better" team in sheffield, we get to be on sky more :D

I'd still go to see the owls even if we were on telly. Its funny how like last night all the pubs around Handsworth are full of blades when they are on the telly. When we are on sky there are hardly any wednesdayites in 'cos we are all at the match supporting the club like what a proper fan should do.

I'd still go to see the owls even if we were on telly. Its funny how like last night all the pubs around Handsworth are full of blades when they are on the telly. When we are on sky there are hardly any wednesdayites in 'cos we are all at the match supporting the club like what a proper fan should do.

there is 2 big differences when games are on sky!!

you can watch them on sky, in a nice cosy enviroment!

and you are also able to drink beer while watching the game!

if your at the game, your in a shed (as is the case with rotherham) and are cold!

now personally i would have liked to go, but i thought it would be a sell out so dint try buying a ticket!

That would be because we are playing at a ground that contains a bus stop, a park bench a garden shed and a porta loo as an executive box. Rotherham hate it at half time because the number 69 bus turns up and takes everyone away.

I would have gone but couldn't get a ticket and didn't have time to watch it anyway on the t.v.

Firstly, I couldn't get to the game as I was working. Having two jobs doesn't leave me with much free time.

Secondly, I'm not more bothered about wednesdays result, we're not exactly setting the championship on fire now are we? I just like to see wednesday lose, especially when a few of their fans have used this forum to tell everyone how great they are.

Originally posted by Agent ****

Firstly, I couldn't get to the game as I was working. Having two jobs doesn't leave me with much free time.

Secondly, I'm not more bothered about wednesdays result, we're not exactly setting the championship on fire now are we? I just like to see wednesday lose, especially when a few of their fans have used this forum to tell everyone how great they are.

What?? Just like the United fans do?? You're both as bad as each other...ner ner ner ner ner..my teams better than your team....well your team smells of poo...well your team does this..

Its quite amusing to watch a bunch of children talk utter rubbish about their own clubs. :hihi:

Then by all means keep an eye on this thread, I'm sure there will be more

I've not seen Wednesday lately, but having seen Brentford struggle to see off that non league side in the cup (can't remember who they were) it is shocking that it has come to the stage where that team can beat them with 10 men for the majority of the match.

I suspect the problem is that Wednesday go out with an expectation that they are going to win, because they believe deep down that they are too good for the league they are in.