Pitz - Woodburn Road / Don Valley Stadium

Hi

I am looking for a venue for my 40th birthday party :partyhat: which is to be held on Saturday April 12th. It will need to hold around 150-200 people and allow me to provide my own catering.

Does anyone have any contact details or reviews of the above venues?

Also, any other ideas and contact details would be appreciated? :)

Many thanks :thumbsup:

Hi

I am looking for a venue for my 40th birthday party :partyhat: which is to be held on Saturday April 12th. It will need to hold around 150-200 people and allow me to provide my own catering.

Does anyone have any contact details or reviews of the above venues?

Also, any other ideas and contact details would be appreciated? :)

Many thanks :thumbsup:

woodburn pits is ok a nice room but not verry big also there drink prices are really expensive but im sure the rooms free it used to be but when i had a party there all the guests was complaining how expensive it was hope this helps x

woodburn pits is ok a nice room but not verry big also there drink prices are really expensive but im sure the rooms free it used to be but when i had a party there all the guests was complaining how expensive it was hope this helps x

Is that you DC or Mrs DC? :)

You can come to the bash if you like WHEN I get a venue because it's a joint one for me and Geoff :hihi:

Woodburn road is'nt big enough far 150 people would be very crammped.

Try Stars(??) at old skating ring near Bramall lane

My Sis had her 18th there and around 100 people turned up and was enough room far more.

Belive they let you do your own catering as well

Hi

My daughter had her 18th there last August and I am sorry to say that the whole event was marred by the fact that when we went to collect the platters etc. the following day, some things had been stolen. :(

A couple of these things were only small and quite insignificant (an "18" helium balloon and a table centre-piece) but the other one was our digital camera which had, inadvertently, been left on the table with all the piled up plates etc. - the very place we had been told to leave stuff because it would be secure :mad:

After searching, double and triple searching the gift bags etc. to make sure we hadn't just put it somewhere obscure, we reported it to the venue and, to be honest, they didn't seem that interested :mad:

I tried forcing the issue and I was told that CCTV would be checked and they would get back to me (though how they would spot someone leaving with a camera in their pocket is beyond me!!) - that was August '07 and it is now January '08.......... no response so far :rant:

sorry to hear about that caronlel.

We left a lot of stuff there after the party and went back to collecet it the next day and every thing was still there.

Will re-think about that next time