Sign in to follow this  

Phone Unlocking!

Right I know for sure a thread like this is somewhere in the sheffieldforum but I cant find it so im making another :-) Ive just bought a new 02 PAUG Sim Card. Im currently using my Nokia 8310 with a Orange PAUG Sim Card since I came off my contract with them. Basically, Im sick of being ripped off by Orange so ive found this package on the net which gives me 300txts per month for a £10 top up everymonth (but this £10 can be used for calls too) Ive inserted the sim and its given me a message "Phone Restricted (UNDO)" If I click Undo Its asking me to enter a restriction code? Would anyone be kind enough to advise me on where I can find this for "free" hehe or even give me one which might work. Thanks a bunch! :D

For free... nope sorry! There is a site on the web however which will send you an unlock code for your phone, but they charge £15.

If you were in Sheffield I would suggest you go down to castle market, cos I guy on a stall down there unlocks phones for £10.

Do you want the URL for the site?

LOL Well I was doing some searches on the net. Came across this page. Basically all u do is register. Give them your serial number and then give u some codes back and thats it! Worked. Best of all. Saved Myself £10+

I agree, there is nothing better than to get something for free! :D

You know when you asked for the code, did you have to turn your mobile off first? Did you just put in say another networks sim and it requested the unlock code or summat? How did it all work?

I was reading YOUR post in the other forum when i noticed this:

Originally posted by rickmiles

Oh Damn. It said Phone Restriction Turned Off. Then I inserted the sim card for which I now want to use and it has asked for a restriction code. What does that mean? This was the code I originally used "#pw+488287000643671+1#" thanks Rick

Originally posted by awais

now try the 7th code

#pw+992262410033654+7#

Why did you need to enter this code? Ask him. I've registered myself, but due to my works LAN firewall, I can't access my yahoo account to verify my email address is live.

Sorry for the long delay mate. Ill go through it all so you dont get confused. It took me a bit to understand all the jargon which was on that website. He gave me these numbers based on my serial number.

350883102906463 - my serial

#pw+488287000643671+1#

#pw+329186343742473+2#

#pw+725030346311424+3#

#pw+997042117511330+4#

#pw+055663277357550+5#

#pw+412017035031106+6#

#pw+992262410033654+7#

now what I did was enter this one :#pw+488287000643671+1#

I did this without the sim card inserted. When you turn the nokia phone on and it says "no sim entered" enter it using the keypad.

I then replied saying I still couldnt access my o2 sim card. Even though the screen displayed "phone unrestricted". He replied saying to use this one : #pw+992262410033654+7# which unrestricts everything. The phone didnt turn off. It in a way rebooted. I think it was just to flash itself with the new information. I waited till it showed "insert sim" again and took my battery out of the phone. I then placed my o2 sim card in and worked fine. If you have any probs give me a shout. Rick

Your serial.... is that your IMEI number?