Hiring toastmaster or basic organiser person?

Is it possible to hire a toastmaster or some other general organiser person for a reception? I'm a bit worried that my family and friends (basically an unorganised bunch :hihi:) will all get a bit muddled and I'll end up running around in my huge dress trying to sort everything out! Any ideas? Please? lol

Maybe you could look to a friend Honey, thats what we did at our wedding and it worked out perfectly, talk to your venue maybe they have someone.

I know that TM's can be very expensive hon.

Maybe you could look to a friend Honey, thats what we did at our wedding and it worked out perfectly, talk to your venue maybe they have someone.

I know that TM's can be very expensive hon.

i thought they would be :( i'm not sure who to ask to be honest, same as getting the room decorated, everyone who i would trust to do it will be at the wedding

Well my lady has been a total superstar, found her on ebay and shes almost become a friend...Realu professional who will discuss budget and do all she can to help.

I ahve been really lucky to find her and I know my room will look stunning.

When is the wedding ?

some wedding planners offer on the day co-ordination

ask laura at little white book to see if she can help

Hi,

I can highly recommend Emma and Vincent at The Wedding Daze http://www.theweddingdaze.com. They now do a bespoke hour service where for just £35 you get to pick their brains about all things wedding. Having a planner present on your wedding day gives you a real piece of mind, you don't have to worry about a thing. If I could turn back the time and hire one myself for my wedding three years ago I would have done it in a heartbeat!

Helen

PH Weddings

Michael Wall is a member of the "English toastmaster Association" who are a body of proffesionaly trained toastmasters. You can go to their website, Englishtoastmasters.co.uk On the site you will see exactly what a toastmaster can do for you and also a list showing which toastmaster is in your area. Toastmasters are fantastic value for money and very affordable to suit all budgets.

Hi,

I can highly recommend Emma and Vincent at The Wedding Daze http://www.theweddingdaze.com. They now do a bespoke hour service where for just £35 you get to pick their brains about all things wedding. Having a planner present on your wedding day gives you a real piece of mind, you don't have to worry about a thing. If I could turn back the time and hire one myself for my wedding three years ago I would have done it in a heartbeat!

Helen

PH Weddings

Thanks Helen for the mention!

Hiring a wedding planner/Toastmaster to co-ordinate your wedding day takes all the stress away from you, your partner, family and friends! Let us doing the running around and give you peace of mind on your special wedding day http://www.theweddingdaze.com/page11.htm :love:

I don't have a recommendation, but hiring an MC is such a good idea - if you get a good one they're worth their weight in gold for announcements and general organisation. :)