2 men and a van - needed Feb 1st

Hi All,

Unfortunatly RICON cannot move me on my choosen dates as hes away and ve had a quote from davey which im considering

Anyone else able to help - need - 2 men and a van to move 01.02.08 from Stradbroke Road (s13 8sq) to Woodseats (near Abbeydale Road - lower side)

Basically moving -

- 2 double bedframes and mattresses

- 1 wardrobe

- 3 chest of drawers

- bedside cabinet (small)

- 2 large friedefreezers (tall)

- washing machine

- tumble dryer

- 3 piece suite

- large tv and stand

- and roughly 15 boxes (may be more - say 20 max)

- microwave

- large ikea cabinet (like room divider)

Not quite a full flats worth as all pictures/odds and sods have been put in relatives to make move day easier

Please pm me with a quote - or if you know anyone that you'd recommend

Hi there, I offer a man with a van service. I try to avoid quoting as it's hard to judge the tinme a job will take etc. I charge £15 per hour per person (so £30 an hour for two people) plus 25p per mile. From the sounds of your inventory it will probably take at least a couple of van loads, but the other person who comes with me can also provide a van to reduce the time taken? If you're interested pm me back or call me on 07866444163. Many thanks, Olly

hi its dave from 2 men 1 van, we are available on that date at the moment,we charge per ther load and i guess it will take 2 loads,i've sent you a pm

thanks

dave

Hi All,

Unfortunatly RICON cannot move me on my choosen dates as hes away and ve had a quote from davey which im considering

Anyone else able to help - need - 2 men and a van to move 01.02.08 from Stradbroke Road (s13 8sq) to Woodseats (near Abbeydale Road - lower side)

Basically moving -

- 2 double bedframes and mattresses

- 1 wardrobe

- 3 chest of drawers

- bedside cabinet (small)

- 2 large friedefreezers (tall)

- washing machine

- tumble dryer

- 3 piece suite

- large tv and stand

- and roughly 15 boxes (may be more - say 20 max)

- microwave

- large ikea cabinet (like room divider)

Not quite a full flats worth as all pictures/odds and sods have been put in relatives to make move day easier

Please pm me with a quote - or if you know anyone that you'd recommend