Can anyone recommend a good medium?

What's the difference between clairvoyants and mediums? :huh:

Clairvoyance is a type of Mediumship. It means clear seeing. So therefore in theory anyone saying they do clairvoyance should be a Medium, but not always. You need to ask if they are a Psychic or a Medium. A Psychic sees things surrounding the person that is having the sitting i.e. past, present, future.

A Medium receives messages from or concerning people who have passed away, sometimes these messages can be personal to loved ones, sometimes they can give help and advice. I hope this clears this up for you.

Hi, I've had a look at previous posts and found the names of a few mediums. I'd be really interested in hearing the opinions of anyone that's been to see them, I want a private reading but don't want to be ripped off! The names I've seen are:

Richard Knight

Lynn Brown

Alan Long

Brenda Diskin

Thanks!

I think I read somwhere, the medium business is being made illegal.

Not illegal just being legislated. Everyone will have to be registered under an umbrella group and insured. It will also apply to people who sell spiritual goods crystals etc and healers

Guest Wyrd

A Note To Mods

We have an established Mediums Megathread (although it's actually misnamed as the Clairvoyant Megathread).

It's a step forward to leave this thread unmerged as a useful independent thread, but can I suggest that crap jokes and criticisms regarding the legitimacy of mediums in general be considered trolling? The mediums megathread is the place for that, not this thread, which is a place specifically for requesting information.

i know of a good one in chesterfield ill get her number for ya if u want to pm me :)

Hi, I've had a look at previous posts and found the names of a few mediums. I'd be really interested in hearing the opinions of anyone that's been to see them, I want a private reading but don't want to be ripped off! The names I've seen are:

Richard Knight

Lynn Brown

Alan Long

Brenda Diskin

Thanks!

You want an honest medium? That's an oxymoron.

Mediums are like religions... they prey on peoples grief, fears and need to believe. Whatever comfort you need, I suggest you find it elsewhere.

i know of a good one in chesterfield ill get her number for ya if u want to pm me :)

Telephone number please THanks

I am a medium-well thats what it says in my underpants

loool :hihi:

I went to see Richard knight on Friday , and he was absolutely amazing.He told me things that no one else could have known.I really really recommend him.

loool :hihi:

Both pubs and churches are closing rapidly, time gentlemen PLEASE!

Surely they know you need em and should be contacting you first? :)