Can anyone recommend a good medium?

Hi, I've had a look at previous posts and found the names of a few mediums. I'd be really interested in hearing the opinions of anyone that's been to see them, I want a private reading but don't want to be ripped off! The names I've seen are:

Richard Knight

Lynn Brown

Alan Long

Brenda Diskin

Thanks!

Hi, I've had a look at previous posts and found the names of a few mediums. I'd be really interested in hearing the opinions of anyone that's been to see them, I want a private reading but don't want to be ripped off! The names I've seen are:

Richard Knight

Lynn Brown

Alan Long

Brenda Diskin

Thanks!

What do yo want to know? if you don't mind me askin?

Hi, I've had a look at previous posts and found the names of a few mediums. I'd be really interested in hearing the opinions of anyone that's been to see them, I want a private reading but don't want to be ripped off!

Then don't have one. There's no such thing as a medium. Dead people are dead and gone, they cannot be reached by any form of communication.

Surely the previous posts (and threads) give the opinions of people already? :huh:

Then don't have one. There's no such thing as a medium. Dead people are dead and gone, they cannot be reached by any form of communication.

Not even necrophilia?

I'll take those flowers back to the Shell garage then!

Surely the previous posts (and threads) give the opinions of people already? :huh:

Not really, those posts were mostly about clairvoyance, with the names of a few mediums thrown in. Plus, the thread was from 3 years ago!

edit: sorry, that was rude and disrespectful.:)

Not really, those posts were mostly about clairvoyance, with the names of a few mediums thrown in. Plus, the thread was from 3 years ago!

What's the difference between clairvoyants and mediums? :huh:

edit: sorry, that was rude and disrespectful.:)

But contained a plump grain of truth nonetheless.

But contained a plump grain of truth nonetheless.

Perhaps, but people believe in some things that seem ridiculous to me, but each to their own, and not for me to judge. :)

What's the difference between clairvoyants and mediums? :huh:

Clairvoyants rip you off by pretending they can see into your future. Mediums rip you off by pretending they can contact the dead.

I am a medium-well thats what it says in my underpants