Should I trust my boyfriend?

i've been with my boyfriend 2 years now, were getting married next june i do trust him but there are sometimes doubts as he never lets me anywhere near his phone, its always off when its not on him, and everytime he gets a message he reads it basically with his back to me.

i went on his phone a couple of weeks ago when it was left on an he was asleep, he sent a message to his ex asking how she was and never said that hed been in touch with her so now its just annoying me!

you answered your own post,you go behind his back to read his text messages,thats not trust,he sent messages after telling you he didnt contact his ex, theres no future in it

i've been with my boyfriend 2 years now, were getting married next june i do trust him but there are sometimes doubts as he never lets me anywhere near his phone, its always off when its not on him, and everytime he gets a message he reads it basically with his back to me.

i went on his phone a couple of weeks ago when it was left on an he was asleep, he sent a message to his ex asking how she was and never said that hed been in touch with her so now its just annoying me!

change his ex's number, in his phone when you get chance, to yours, he'll send text messages to you, meant for her. up here for thinking, down here for dancin :D

Trust is important, but every couple have hitches. Before you jump to any conclusions I think you should talk to your boyfriend and see what his reaction/explanation is.

He may not have a convincing explanation, in which case, you should probbaly get rid, because, if after you've talked you still have doubts, it wouldn't be the best idea to marry someone you don't trust completely.

Or, on the other hand, he may not even realise he's upsetting you.

Communication is important in any relationship, so talk!

Good luck :)

change his ex's number, in his phone when you get chance, to yours, he'll send text messages to you, meant for her. up here for thinking, down here for dancin :D

Oh my, I so like your thinking - that is devious beyond my wildest dreams :hihi:

That's wrong but so, so right at the same time :hihi:

This nearly made me choke on my cheese sarnie........

love it :hihi:

Oh my, I so like your thinking - that is devious beyond my wildest dreams :hihi:

I'm shocked! I thought everyone knew that trick. There are a few things added to this though.

a) you could respond in a slightly provocative manner to the texts, but if you're gonna do this, make sure you have the ex's text style down or he might plug somethign is amiss

b) make sure your phone is switched off around him or if he sends a sneaky text, you phone might go off and create suspicion

regardless of what you do, if you're just doing out of curiosity and are willing to be proved wrong make sure you keep the ex's number or you won't be able to change it back!

I'm shocked! I thought everyone knew that trick. There are a few things added to this though.

a) you could respond in a slightly provocative manner to the texts, but if you're gonna do this, make sure you have the ex's text style down or he might plug somethign is amiss

b) make sure your phone is switched off around him or if he sends a sneaky text, you phone might go off and create suspicion

regardless of what you do, if you're just doing out of curiosity and are willing to be proved wrong make sure you keep the ex's number or you won't be able to change it back!

You crafty get:hihi:

I'm never ever getting on the wrong side of you, you're too good at this:P

I love it really though, I know where to come next time I have friend/boyfriend/family troubles:D

You crafty get:hihi:

I'm never ever getting on the wrong side of you, you're too good at this:P

Well if you're going to be clever, you might as well go the whole hog!

I'm obviously way too naive for my own good. I'm glad I've never had reason to try it though.

I guess one way or another it would be a way to find out if your suspicions are correct. Personally I couldn't cope with suspecting it in the first place and the very fact I did would kill things for me.

Still tickled by the idea of changing phone no.s though :hihi:

If you think theres a problem,there usually is.

if he has nothing to hide he wont mind you reading his phone.

If hes up to something then there will be other signs too.

yep i agree, if i was you i would asked him , and also want to see his phone

if you have a really good looking friend get him to test her. that's another paronoid bloke trick :)