Should I trust my boyfriend?

On the flip side he might have actually remained good friends with an ex but wanted to keep it to himself fearing your reaction. And look how you've reacted!

Don't make any hasty decisions. Be a grown up and talk to him about it

He should be asking how you are not his ex. You only hide things if you have something to hide. What other reason would he have to be so secretive about his phone. If he was just in touch with his ex for platonic friendship reasons you would have known about it instead of finding out. See how he feels about you having secret phone calls to other men and hiding your text messages. To be fair though i would just boot him out.

He should be asking how you are not his ex. You only hide things if you have something to hide. What other reason would he have to be so secretive about his phone. If he was just in touch with his ex for platonic friendship reasons you would have known about it instead of finding out. See how he feels about you having secret phone calls to other men and hiding your text messages. To be fair though i would just boot him out.
Without talking to him or giving him an opportunity to explain?

Get rid!!

If you have doubts like this, you obviously don`t trust him.

sounds like he`s hiding something anyway:suspect:

I think if your going to marry this guy then why are you asking us this? surely you should be close enough to talk about anything and be able to ask him about this?

I think until you've spoken to your oh then you can't make any decision on your future.

I also think if you need to ask if you should trust him then you obviously don't!

Good luck with it all though.

i've been with my boyfriend 2 years now, were getting married next june i do trust him but there are sometimes doubts as he never lets me anywhere near his phone, its always off when its not on him, and everytime he gets a message he reads it basically with his back to me.

i went on his phone a couple of weeks ago when it was left on an he was asleep, he sent a message to his ex asking how she was and never said that hed been in touch with her so now its just annoying me!

Maybe hes a secret agent :suspect: Youll be like Mr. & Mrs.Smith. and hes looking out for you by hiding stuff from you

Maybe hes a secret agent :suspect: Youll be like Mr. & Mrs.Smith. and hes looking out for you by hiding stuff from you

:hihi::hihi:

Erm, not being able to trust someone is not a good start and if he is giving you reasons not to trust him then it's best you have it out with him. Last thing you want or need is to get into a marriage with someone when you have doubts about their honesty.

If you think theres a problem,there usually is.

if he has nothing to hide he wont mind you reading his phone.

If hes up to something then there will be other signs too.

I'd confront him, it's obviously eating you up and you should not marry him if you don't trust him, it'll only end in tears.

Don't have a go at him, just stay cool and ask him if there's something he wants to tell him and explain how you feel. Hopefully he'll comfort you and tell you that you have nothing to worry about.

Good luck :)

Without talking to him or giving him an opportunity to explain?

yep he chose to be deceptive in my book it dosent matter what he was doing.

Nope, don't trust him, if you're getting married, there shouldn't be any secrets, especially at this early stage in your lives.Confront him, and if you don't like what you hear, get rid.Harsh, but you'll save yourself a lifetime of regrets.

There's a difference between not having secrets, and not having your own private life.