Should I trust my boyfriend?

my boyfriend doesnt't come on here if he did i wouldnt be postin what i did!!!

Relationships and marrage are built on trust there is noway I would check my wifes mobile or her handbag by the same token she would not check my phone or wallet. If I was asked then it would not bother me and I would gladly let he do so, but if she checked without asking I would hit the roof. As a few people have said sometimes there are things that are private and dont need to be in the public arena because they might upset the other party and maybe he wants to deal with it so you dont become upset. I think we all have a past and want to leave it there sometimes not bringing it out in the open if it can be delt with is a favorable option rather than causing unecessary disstress.

Just have trust or you will have a very an unhappy married life.

One final point if your boyfriend also uses this site and knows your user name I would move out, because if you were the one I was due to marry after posting this the weding would be off.

By far the most sensible post on this thread, in my opinion.

That's a little judgemental sandie.

Why? I really can't see why at all.

thanks everyone for your opinions!

thanks everyone for your opinions!

You take care and I hope all goes well

Best Regards

yea thanks sandie, i hope it does too!

In simple terms, yes you should trust your boyfriend because if you don't, he shouldn't be your boyfriend.

As Discodown said, sometimes people hide stuff not because they're being sneaky, but because they worry about what you'l think or say.

Just confront him.