Should I trust my boyfriend?

i've been with my boyfriend 2 years now, were getting married next june i do trust him but there are sometimes doubts as he never lets me anywhere near his phone, its always off when its not on him, and everytime he gets a message he reads it basically with his back to me.

i went on his phone a couple of weeks ago when it was left on an he was asleep, he sent a message to his ex asking how she was and never said that hed been in touch with her so now its just annoying me!

Do you want to marry a liar? Unless he's loaded I'd get out of dodge.

Maybe he loves his privacy more than he loves you

does sound like hes trying tohide stuff on his phone tbh

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I hope it isn't for your sake.

I'd sit him down, have a face to face talk and just be honest about how you feel & your concerns.

Good luck. :hugs:

i've been with my boyfriend 2 years now, were getting married next june i do trust him but there are sometimes doubts as he never lets me anywhere near his phone, its always off when its not on him, and everytime he gets a message he reads it basically with his back to me.

i went on his phone a couple of weeks ago when it was left on an he was asleep, he sent a message to his ex asking how she was and never said that hed been in touch with her so now its just annoying me!

No, you don't trust him! If you did you wouldn't have doubts and wouldn't be looking as his phone messages when he's asleep.

Why don't you try asking him why he turns his back when he's reading his messages? It would seem a perfectly reasonable thing to do. You really ought to discuss the whole subject of trust before you even consider marrying him. If you're like this now, you'll probably be even worse once you're wed.

You need to find out whether he's untrustworthy or you're being unreasonable before you make a commitment.

and he could be doing it to wind you up!!!

Edited by yummyyumyum

Leave him if you cant hack the heat.

You can't get married if you feel this way, you need to sort it out before it gets out of hand.

You could try doing the same and see how he feels about that!

My ex used to do this. We had only been together a coupla months. Then we split up nd he got with another girl. I was daft and carried on seeing him for a while. Which would make me hte other woman. When i texted or rang his phone would be off. He admitted it was so his new woman didn't see the texts! So that was what he was doing when he was wiht me. I soon got rid. Basically what I'm trying to say is don't trust him at all..

Nope, don't trust him, if you're getting married, there shouldn't be any secrets, especially at this early stage in your lives.Confront him, and if you don't like what you hear, get rid.Harsh, but you'll save yourself a lifetime of regrets.