Car show events for 2008

Anybody know where I can find out about shows and dates for 2008?

Thanks in advance :) x

Well we are going to:

Classic Ford Show, Santa Pod Raceway 9-10 June

Dont tell me the cav aint rusty cause i dont believe you!!!!!!!

Dont tell me the cav aint rusty cause i dont believe you!!!!!!!

How many d reg fords do you see with no rust and that have never been welded ?

There is no rust nat all and when i got it there was little bubbles on the rear arches. Ford are on the other hand good for my banger racing as there cheap but they dont last long due to being rotten.

How many d reg fords do you see with no rust and that have never been welded ?

There is no rust nat all and when i got it there was little bubbles on the rear arches. Ford are on the other hand good for my banger racing as there cheap but they dont last long due to being rotten.

Little bubbles are rust. We have a 1984 sierra on a B reg. Totally original when we bought it never been welded couple of minor repairs for parking damage. So not all old fords were rust buckets. Our 1980 Fiesta has lived up to that though. Just failed MOT on shed loads of welding. Guess what we are doing this weekend.

Im only winding you up any way, Don't you just love banta?

I actually own a xr3i cabriolet as well!

Im just putting that back together as well as the cav, I've got 2 bits of welding to do on it but I tell you what this xr3 cabby is solid and i've never seen a cvh run as well as this engine doe's. There's no smoke and it doesn't tap at all. We didn't start it for over 2 years so I got a battery and put it on and it started straight away and ticked over, I couldn't believe it. It's a limited edition being blue over silver in colour, I've herd there was only 500 made? It's a 1990 h plate so it's the efi engine,I've had both the mfi and efi engine and to be honest im in favor of the efi,It seems to pull better and run better but that may be due to my other xr3 cabby developing the infermous cvh death rattle.

So you see i do have a little soft spot for old fords!!!!!

Gah, Fords, Vauxhalls. You both want a decent 1980 car like a Maestro :D

Saw the sierra for the first time in a while last weekend. Had to get it out of the garage so we could get the ladders out. Fired up first crack and ran like a dream. Old fords rule!

i have a 1982 fiesta with only bubbly rust, i win?

I have lots of cars but I breath vauxhall, they are the best for me and my cavalier cabriolet is very rare being only 1285 ever made so i win!!! :hihi::hihi:

Everywhere I go in it I get looks or people stopping to talk to me or people offering me silly amounts of money for it, that was before the respray and I've not even put my 18" chromes on yet or white leather interior!!!

18" chrmoies on a cav, please say its slammed on bags, else this will not work.

mine has only 5000 made limited edition ;D